The Havaianas Thread

Luna that is beautiful!! Did you just use a glue gun or something??

i'm in LOVEEEE with your phone
you should start a customizing buisness for all those artsy inept girls like me!

Originally posted by luna@Apr 29th, 2004 - 2:07 pm
myphone.jpg

Hey Luna, when I was trying to crystalize my cell phone face plates, and the glue I was using said it was the strongest bead glue, boy, were they wrong! My precious Swarovski's were falling off all over the place! Could you please tell me what kind of glue you used? Thanks alot! :flower:

Luna, your work is meticulous and lovely. Very nice. :flower:

09luxe.184.jpg

anyone in for these 17,000 $ gold feather HAVAIANAS???? :lol:

H. Stern, the jeweler, is a case in point: next week, it will introduce a line of limited-edition gold Havaiana flip-flops. The most expensive pair, made with 1,532 tiny gold feathers accented with diamonds, costs $17,000. Poor relations will have to satisfy themselves with the white flip-flops ($3,200) or the brown ones ($2,100).

i can't imagine anyone buying 17000 havainas :rolleyes: haha.. i love the originals.. i own them in every color!! :innocent: haha and 12 bucks is more like it

my goodness havaianas have gone big time jaja!! and to think i thought the ones with beads were the greatest they have been outdone. please do not tell anyone in brasil jaja! :blink: :lol:

obrigada leyla for the foto :flower:

I have this fantastic seller on ebay that sells every model for 9 bucks! I'll probably end up getting one in each color!

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought a pair of Havaianas Brazilian sandles and how you like them.
I just saw an ad for them the other day and I think they are really cool! I know Gisele and all the other Brazilian models wear them.
they have all kinds on their website, even high ones!
f_cor_0.gif

www.havaianas.com

i lovee them.
i live in them in summer. they are the most comfy & thin.
i only like thin flipflops. platform flipflops :wacko: :yuk:
&&& i have about seven pairs. :heart: :flower:

i like rainbow sandals flip flops. the hemp ones are really trendy here. the sole molds to your foot after you wear them a couple times. most comfortable flips i've owned, better than havaianas i think, but i only a pair of those. i can vouch for the lietime warranty too. the strap on mine ripped and they sent me a new pair!

i have a pair of he smooth leather with a blue sole stripe and the white hemp ones. alot of the girls down here where the white hemp ones, only downside is they get dirty really easily and its hard to clean them, but i think they look supercute when they're new!

http://rainbowsandals.com/Hemp-Fish.htm

I have them in black, white and yellow. I bought the white from ebay $10 (let me know if you want the name of the seller). The black and yellow I bought from www.brazilianshop.com
Beware - it will take a month to get them because its in brazil (also $10)

Its kinda expensive for us because if brazil these flip-flops are so common and cheap. They sell them in the grocery stores :smile:

Def worth it though. Extremely comfy. I don't recommend the white though because they get so dirty and gross looking

On Ebay, I got 3 pairs for $30US and that's including shipping. That's really cheap cuz where i'm from, just one pair is $18 ! B)

been wearing them for ages, but lately i just prefer those with natural leather soles,
plastic can be very unconfortable with my skin in high temperatures

mine are in tan leather and in black but i'm going shopping for more very soon (green leather yummy)

In the Urban Outfitters store last week they were on sale- 2 for $20...
they don't have many colors, but still a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->