Hermès... The All-Things Hermès Handbags Thread

long time since i visited this thread!! are ppl still buying hermes bags with the economy?

i ordered a special color combo bag almost a year ago, my sa contacted me in march told me leather department cant do it, so I had to pick a different color combo or just a plain violet 40cm birkin...she said it should be ready by end of summer....I'll update you guys when i get it.....

i am still debating what colour i want. right now it is a potiron kelly with gold hardware.
no more birkin for me.. they are after all not super practical :( but i still love mine...

uniq,
purple sounds devine!

i am still debating what colour i want. right now it is a potiron kelly with gold hardware.
no more birkin for me.. they are after all not super practical :( but i still love mine...

uniq,
purple sounds devine!

that combo sounds good for a kelly.. i love potiron!

what size kelly are you going to get?

not sure yet about the size. i would guess the common size which is...?

The classic size is the 32cm - it can work as both a day and evening bag with ease. Compared to a 35 cm birkin it doesn't hold that much though if you're used to toting quantities.

I have a 32cm Kelly and I love it but am thinking of getting another larger one in future - most likely a 35cm as I think the 40 cm would be huge on me.

I love my Kelly especially as it has the convenience of the shoulder strap - its great on hot sunny days when you don't want to be hand carrying a heavy bag.

thanks grill :smile:
i just dont want it too big so i think 32 cm is perfect !

dana,
CONGRATS!! !:woot: that is hot stuff

Beautiful bag DANA! I'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of her - it's good you live in Qatar - as you don't have to worry too much about rain damaging your croc! enjoy!

Leyla - do you think you'll place an order for your new Kelly or try and pick one up direct from H stocks?

grill,

well i am thinking of specific bright colors like orange so if they dont have it i'll order/reserve one... but i seriously should wait a while as i have so many new bags !!

hi everyone on the new Hermes thread ! its been soo long!...just wanna dro by to say that I HATE the himalayan croc!....i dunno i just hate it......
i just got soleil togo and violet epsom birkins,and im keeping only one...will post pic tomorrow ok,i like the colour soleil better,but i would rather get an epsom leather now,im so bored of togo leathers,confused confused

i googled for Himalayan Croc and all i got was a small..... lizard?

yes, i keeping finding the Himalayan Crocodile Newt... ' Can't see making any bags from this little guy.:lol:

0702.jpeg

0703.jpeg

calphotos.berkeley.edu

Hermes+Birkin.jpg

bahrainpoise.com

00268.jpg

conciergeriedeluxe.com

Last edited by a moderator:
PursePrincess- I actually think its quite gorgeous :wub:
Laboheme: Thank you very much :smile:

purse- welcome back!!! its been such a long time!
youve got the best two colors ever!!!! oh how did you manage?! what are the sizes? what will you do with the one w=you wont keep?

purse!!
so great to see you back!! :smile:
just like UNIQ, what will you do with the other one and please post pics of both!!!!
cannot wait to see them :woot:

btw, really really dislike the himalayan croc birkin.

hi everyone on the new Hermes thread ! its been soo long!...just wanna dro by to say that I HATE the himalayan croc!....i dunno i just hate it......

i am not a fan of the himalayan as well. it looks like a bad dye job :blush: i love their regular croc, esp the matte ones :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->