The How Do I Get This Look? Thread #2

^MAC has a clear gloss that can be applied to the eyes as well.

how do i get my hair curly/wavy like charlize? any ideas? :flower:

ebook30.com

Attachments

• 684056336a98t.jpg
    684056336a98t.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 344
...or like Nicky

GettyImages.com

Attachments

• floydmayweatherjrvshane.jpg
    floydmayweatherjrvshane.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1
Curling tongs ... you can find step by step instructions online, in how to use certain tools to achieve such looks but ... yeah, tongs.

You can also take a curling iron and wrap no more than one inch of hair around the barrel of the curling iron, holding it vertically. Continue curling your hair until all the sections of your hair are curled. Once you are finished curling, run your fingers through your hair to gently loosen the curls. Apply a flexible hold hair spray and you are good to go!

as i have stated in previous posts, i'm not blessed with a lot of skills to do the make-up of my eyes specially, i mess up the blending part... i'd like to know how to do the first look, #61
anyone can help me achieve this, i've tried tutorials, but they fast foward and mine end up looking stiff, not blended at all!!! help!

as i have stated in previous posts, i'm not blessed with a lot of skills to do the make-up of my eyes specially, i mess up the blending part... i'd like to know how to do the first look, #61
anyone can help me achieve this, i've tried tutorials, but they fast foward and mine end up looking stiff, not blended at all!!! help!
which picture are you talking about?

the first one. i've tried to make a blend from orange to black but it turns out ugly and not blended..

I don't get which picture you mean. sorry. You said in post 61, but we only have 29 in this thread.

loonaka, i think if you click on the link #61 then it should come and and it's a pic of georgina s at the dior fw10 show.

o5qftl.jpg

style.com

I believe Petit Lucille is talking about this pic right?

YES! that's the one.. i use that function because i always thought it's easier to refer to without going to other sites..

How can do this to my eyebrows without dying them? They look temporary, especially on Sasha. Is there some kind of a coloured gel?

00170m.jpg
00300m.jpg

wow that's really pretty^^ I think I could do something like that with my brows since they're to light, but I have no idea how

^ I wonder if that is pastel mascara? maybe you try that or mixing some clear lipgloss in with an eyeshadow?

It made me remember hair mascara ... remember that stuff??

but i think it's a paste that has been made up with a solution like Illamasqua's Sealing Gel mixed with pastel eyeshadows :smile: then you would brush the paste on with a mascara brush, one of the little disposable ones.

just a guess though.

It made me remember hair mascara ... remember that stuff??

but i think it's a paste that has been made up with a solution like Illamasqua's Sealing Gel mixed with pastel eyeshadows :smile: then you would brush the paste on with a mascara brush, one of the little disposable ones.

just a guess though.
Yeah I def remember hair mascara...haha it smelled weird and I only used it on my barbies..haha.
Anyway who knows what they've used on the models..I mean sometimes they use all kinds of weird non makeup stuff:innocent::lol:

2hnu8o4.jpg

Tinypic

Not exactly a look request as such, but does anyone know of colours that resemble Kristen Stewart's eyeshadow in this picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"