The How Do I Get This Look? Thread #2

How can do this to my eyebrows without dying them? They look temporary, especially on Sasha. Is there some kind of a coloured gel?

Take a highly pigmented powder eyeshadow and either use the applicator it comes with or a densely packed angled brush and just apply it to your eyebrows. A sponge applicator usually works best for this though. If you go with this option, you can set your eyebrows with either a clear eyebrow gel or a clear mascara so there's no fallout.

You could also use a cream eyeshadow lightly to help give the powder eyeshadow something to cling to. Just rub your finger over the cream eyeshadow until you have a very thin layer of it on your fingertip and then run it along your eyebrows. Then, just put the powder over the cream shadow.

Thank you Mignonette, I want to try this too :smile:. But I hope this will work with my blonde hair and blue eyes... :unsure:

^ go for an orangier shade. bronze shadows look amazing with blue eyes and blonde hair, it's a perfect contrast.

Thanks for the tips on the red eyeshadow! I think I've found a colour that comes even closer, MAC's Cranberry. I'm eager to check it out in person ^_^

Resized+DSC03401jpg.jpg

But I hope this will work with my blonde hair and blue eyes..

MAC eye shadow in "passionate" would be great for blue eyes. You can also add some shimmer to the inside corners and blend so the shadow won't look so harsh.

Wow that's one fierce colour! I might check it out when stopping by my MAC store... ^_^. TY!

Does anyone know of a shade of lipstick similar to the one Gemma Arterton is wearing in this pic?
14ug6dy.jpg

ru_glamour.livejournal.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone please please please help me find something similar to the lipgloss the girl is wearing in this interview:

What is she using on her face, lips, eyes????

1z5j3id.jpg

kstewartfans

^
I saw something on pixiwoo's twitter which said she might be using MAC Club eyeshadow or something similar.

Love that look. I totally think that looks like MAC Club which I have. If I were gonna do that look I'd line my eye in black first, then apply a medium-dark brown eyeshadow from the lid to above the crease and blend it well. The I'd use a brush wet and used a teal green shade heavily on the lid to the crease. Then use a smaller brush to put the color on the lower lashline. The put on mascara.
The cheeks just seem to be a shimmery peachy pink. Nars Orgasm I'd say.
The lips I'm not sure. I'm not good with lipcolor:P

mac+club.JPG

littlemissbeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

^Oh yes, and some tight lining too.

But I do think that they used a dark cream base on the lid, applied Club on the lid and just blended the line. Club is actually brown when blended, pretty cool! You could apply something like Wedge to the crease to facilitate blending.

EDIT: You are totally right, it is Club! Here's a vid with Sam from Pixiwoo using Club

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of a shade of lipstick similar to the one Gemma Arterton is wearing in this pic?

Laura Mercier lip stain in mulberry might be similar to the shade she is wearing.

^
Kimkhuu it looks like a black with a golden shimmer struck through it, but that's just me.

BTW for the Gemma Arterton look I ended buying Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum because it was cheaper :lol: But it's a very similar shade so just a heads up.

I just came to think about something, wasn't I suppose to send you some BB cream samples marmoset? :innocent:

Haha oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!
:rofl: I'm glad you also forgot about it. I only found one...I guess I've used all the others..but I'll send it to you..I think I have your address right?:unsure:^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->