The In-search-of-shoes thread

McClaire

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Can anyone please tell me where to find these?
View attachment 522403
cherryblossomgirl.com

Attachments

• henner-02.png
    henner-02.png
    353.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was thinking... thanks... however... anyone any ideas where I might pick up a pair of something blue manolo's

Hello, I am looking for the Juicy Couture "Perri Wedge" ( in black) they seem to be sold out everywhere! Anyone knows if they are going to be re-stocked? I want them so bad!

Juicy+Couture+wedge+Perri+boots.jpg

92005F127004_3_2.jpg

does anyone know where to find shoes like these in manhattan??
img-thing

polyvore

jcfs- they have some saddle shoes on steven allen, but if you found them on polyvore, can't you trace the company who made them and ask them directly?

nangnangnj- my guess is they'll have them on yoox soon.

does anyone know where i can find black jute soled espadrilles? i found some on mymu but they're all sold out already.

STILL desperatly searching for the bakers fringe boots.. any idea anyone? :huh::( Size 38-39. Heck even a 37.5!
w8lqag.jpg

fabsugar.com

^
there yohji yamamoto, but no where has my size

I've seen a version of sandal flats like this all over NYC and yet I don't think Steve Madden himself makes them as he does these Tuscaan wedges:
1153422-p-DETAILED.jpg

Does anyone know who makes the flat sandal version? They are identical.

SOURCE: zappos.com

I'm looking for Rachel Comey wedges or heels in a cognac/beige color.
These look awesome, but they're the wrong color:
800x800.jpg

source: tobi.com

I'm in the search of theese Melissa's. I need a pair of slip-on-comfy-shoes, and i've fallen in love with these ones! My bf's mom has a pair (..ok, i'm actually laughing outloud now, do i really want to match my bf's mom? :lol:) and they are so comfy, and kind of cute (acyually ugly, but still cute), and they smell like chewingum. ^_^

I want them in pink, light purple (or black, hopefully i will find them in a coloured version).

30302-1003.jpg

pic: http://www.melissaplasticdreams.com

Not awailable at ebay. Anyone?

Anyone know where I could find gladiator sandals for men, something Givenchy-esque.

givenchysandals.jpg

jakandjill.com

also, does anyone know how much those Givenchy ones actually cost?

Fixation the gold studded ones retailed for €1175, the normal black around €770..

Anyone got any tips on shops in central London that sell Brian Atwood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->