The Indies

fashionrage

Reaction score
Although I like many of the big (eccentric) designers, I LOVE the small indie designers. I enjoy discovering a new talent with a yet to known name. Who are some of your favorite indie designers?

Some of mine are Sistahs Harlem

I like a lot of south korean and brazilian designers - although I don't think they'd be exactly indie

if you go to www.firstview.com you can browse through collections of a lot of desginers some of which are awesome. But you need a password to check out the latest

by the way I like the first outfit a lot :flower:

Red Threds by Alison Nelson in San Francisco. Not only does she have one of the nicest and most contagious smiles on the planet, but her clothes are awesome.

rt_pic_horz_f14.jpg

rt_pic_vert_f11.jpg

:woot: great topic fashionrage, i love small and yet unknown designers, i'll post pictures of some soon (promise) btw, i liked all the designers you've posted, do they sell on line? i'm familiar with most of scott's choices, also loved atelier's discovery which i need to check asap, indie designers are so interesting :heart:

thanks for the topic once again :flower:

I like that RedThreds,Atelier posted too.

Sistah's-equally cool. B)

I think indie designers should be appreciated-young and more established. You see so many ideas from them that sometimes lacks within the mainstream and sometimes even in the Avant-Garde. But this does not leave out those that are popular and still doing it all on their own.

love claudia rosa thanks scott

I absolutely love small unknown deisgners

i will post pics soon of my favorites

I love-love a lot of brazilian designers ....
for this weather...they're the best!

Thanks you guys for posting all your favorite indie designers! :woot: :flower: I'm always on the look out for new talent. :wink: Be sure to check those out.

Isn't Aftur the label from two Icelandic designers? I've seen those catwalk shots before,I think,in Nylon :wink:

Originally posted by Scott@Dec 17th, 2003 - 9:16 am
Isn't Aftur the label from two Icelandic designers? I've seen those catwalk shots before,I think,in Nylon :wink:
yes aftur is from iceland, i totaly lvoe them, i feel like tehre philosophie and every thing is so close to me, i jsut love it.

Wow I absolutley fell in love with Sistahs Harlem New York!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome....

Spacemiu:
I loved the pic of Cigana. Who is that designer and is there a homepage or anything with more information?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->