erinn-valencich-brandt-lamp_lg.jpg

erinn-valencich-dining-room_lg.jpg
erinn-valencich-frank-chair_lg.jpg

source : hgtv.com

And some more :
franco-pecchioli-purple-bathrooms-ideas-designs.jpg
franco-pecchioli-purple-bathrooms-ideas-designs-5.jpg

source : trendir.com

these are all so inspiring... sadly i live in a college dorm!

1343's first one is lovely. i used to have a room like that! the slanting roof is so cosy.

A beautiful, natural home in the Dutch countryside.
Magazine: Vogue Living Australia November/December 2008

scans by rox_yr_sox

Love all of the photos in #1361,love the use of the flowers in the first few.

In The Pink
A cool Brooklyn apartment

scans by rox_yr_sox

Hmm, I hope this counts but I did some virtual interior designing on an online community game called vSide.

screencapped by me.

I'm looking for a new apartment next month, can't wait to start looking through this thread for inspiration! I'd better clear some space on my harddrive for pictures! :smile:

Have you got a colorscheme/theme etc in mind for your new apartment jessikt ?

In The Pink
A cool Brooklyn apartment
scans by rox_yr_sox[/SIZE]

Though my interior preference is a lot more clean and streamlined I'm completely loving this apartment. So many awesome things to pick up on in these pictures -- the open kitchen shelves, the exposed pipes, the colored wooden floors, the rugs, the painted brick, the rustic doors, the art work... and on, and on, and on. What a rad guy. Thanks for sharing, always love your posts in here :flower:

^Yep I love it as well... it's a bit like how I want to live. Not necessarily the look itself, but more the feeling and the atmosphere of the apartment.. Lovely :wub:

Have you got a colorscheme/theme etc in mind for your new apartment jessikt ?

Not yet! I'm moving in with my boyfriend and another guy friend so we have to all be in agreement on the living room/kitchen stuff. We also haven't found an apartment yet so I can't really start designing it yet. :smile:
We have agreed on this table though:
57438_PE163022_S4.jpg

ikea.at

and I really like this workspace:

Screenshot2010-01-13at91642PM.png

ikea.at

I love the crazy chair with the neutral desk and the pinboard behind the desk!

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this thread. :smile: and thanks for the ideas you guys are giving to people that are moving :smile::smile:

i love this thread, just discovered it, moving next week CANT WAIT TO DECORATE! <3

^i'm so jealous! i wish i had my own place to decorate, good luck with it and post pictures afterwards!

From The New York Times, you can click here to see all pictures, and read the rest of the story...

Zach Motl, a junior designer at Robert Couturier & Associates, has made the most of his studio apartment in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, which he rents for $944 a month. He has hewed to the old decorating dictum that says that the more stuff you put in a room (albeit artfully arranged stuff), the bigger it seems.

jacob7.jpg

jacob6.jpg

jacob5.jpg

jacob3.jpg

jacoby.jpg

jacob1.jpg

^ there is a lot of stuff but it still looks nice! but for 994 that is pretty nice. i wish i can rent a studio for only that much money in london

wow, I adore Zach's apartment! Love the brightness and cool stuff all over the place. An economical place perfect suits the student's needs!

Interior designer Thomas O'Brien's NYC apartment:

Man About Town

Magazine: Vogue Living Australia May/June 2008

scans by rox_yr_sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel