The Jumpsuit...

stilista said:
I just bought a vintage Lanvin jumpsuit, it's quite beautiful (as jumpsuits go :innocent: ) I'm sure it will look amazing on the right person....just not me :D

You dont like it????

Will you sell it?? please please please??:woot::shock:

I love Jumpsuits, Ive been thinking of them for a while. A jumpsuit with a knee length a-line skirt instead of pants...heaven. I like the Chanel overalls from Fall 04.:blush:

00240f.jpg

00320f.jpg

00370f.jpg

pucci_mama said:
You dont like it????

Will you sell it?? please please please??:woot::shock:

:lol: I love it, but I'm just not a very "jumpsuit" kind of person!!

I'm a stylist so will use it in a shoot sometime soon hopefully B) It's so beautiful, quite oriental.

I love jumpsuits, as long as tehya rn't the trashy jlo-disco kind

OMG Prep this is my all time favorite piece of clothing!!!!!!!!
00090f.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: I dont think anyone could ever do a better jumpsuit!
I like the others but this one tops them all.

I agree missy! for all that beyonce may look tacky she really suits that jumpsuit, after looking at this thread I must say I'm warming to the idea :heart:

They're generally not my thing but more power to those who enjoy them.....

I don't mind overalls though....they're different than "jumpsuits" though imo

jumpsuits scare me because you dont have the gap for your middle. i think its just one of those things im not to comfortable with:lol:

plus there seems to be a higher risk for camel toes if they are too tight:ninja:

i have been enjoying the ones posted so far but think i will stick to looking not wearing!:flower:

cowboyboots said:
jumpsuits scare me because you dont have the gap for your middle. i think its just one of those things im not to comfortable with:lol:

plus there seems to be a higher risk for camel toes if they are too tight:ninja:

i have been enjoying the ones posted so far but think i will stick to looking not wearing!:flower:

:woot: @ camel toes!!! EEWWW!! LOL!!!!!!
Are you closterphobic (sp?)?

hard to pull off !
i only really like the ones with the cropped legs,
which are all scrunchy.
the others remind me of baby grows. haha :lol:

love jumpsuits..
current fave, a mcQueen lookalike to the one re-posted here (from Zara)but in dark navy blue..it also has more pockets and straps on both shoulder points, love it
34005570_2.jpg

even the mcqueen one can't win me over...I still find them dodgy. the image of kathy bates' character in the movie edward scissorhands wearing all those polyester jumpsuits is forever ingrained in my head. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->