The Jumpsuit...

3999.jpg

Alexander Wang (same as post 81)

5298.jpg

3.1 Phillip Lim

vplaa2007511441_prod_zoom_front_v1_m56577569831031864.jpg

VPL by Victoria Bartlett

denimjumpsuit_instory1a.jpg

Left to Right; APC, Acne, & Adam Kimmel Tagliolinni (the middle one is atrocious!)

sources: zoe, shopbop, & refinery29

I love this Forever21 jumpsuit (about $36 CAD:(
source:canada.forever21.com

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
The F21 jumper is cute..
but too cute for me, personally...
I don't remember seeing this on the runways much...?
If anyone has any pictures, plz post! :heart:

Norma Kamali... very Studio 54.. :crush:
eqzoom.ms2.jpg

eqzoom.ms.jpg

source: bluefly

I just got the one in post 81 that Tuga posted. It is very cute on! I replaced the belt with one of my own to snazz it up a bit though. I want to get the Alexander Wang one :heart:

Does anyone else refer to them as rompers? That it what I have always known them to be.

i jsut bought this one from topshop (pic from there website) its so cute.. bit werid fit on the sholder though dont know if ill keep it

Jumpsuits (Post #80)? Aren't those more like rompers than jumpsuits? Maybe I'm getting too old-fashioned and not real educated about how much fashion has changed and how people tend to blur the lines of certain kinds of fashion. I always thought jumpsuits were usually one-piece pantsuits that extended PAST the knees, not above the knees. Since I've been taking a lashing lately, why not prove to me that I have no fashion knowledge whatsoever no matter how hard I try?

Here are some jumpsuits from the previous page and this one that I like:

* the Black Halo jumpsuit (first picture in Post #62) - beautiful and classy style! Saying that it's from Sak's Fifth Avenue, I'm pretty sure it will cost a lot to own that jumpsuit. I was fooled into thinking that these were seperate garments and not a jumpsuit. I find flared and wide legs to be flattering and adds to the beauty of the jumpsuit. This would be something I would own and wear to work or go have Girls' Night Out if I were a femme.

* the short jumpsuits (Post #87) - I didn't know that jumpsuits included a one-piece shorts combination rather than just regular pants attached. Personally, I kind of like the red jumpsuit more than the black ones in Post #87. Stands out a little more to me.

I think I'm gonna make one on my own.
It's not very difficult to make.

I'm in love with the Vena Cava one i post 81 !

the VPL is also gorgeous

i want to see long fluid jumpsuits with epulets those would be cool!

I think you mean "Mandate of Heaven" from your pictures, criticsdarling. The first picture looks more like seperates than a full suit. But I'll take your word if this is all one outfit. The other two pictures are actually pretty cute jumpsuits. As much as I've liked flares and ruffles, I even like puffy clothing. So I could easily connect with the second of the three pictures in Post #84. The third picture seems like a dress that's somehow attached to shorts (rompers). But the overall feel of that red jumpsuit seems more like a dress and maybe something semi-formal.

Fashion is usually about illusion. That's why I couldn't help but think the jumpsuit from Post #83 should be in a thread about dresses and not in jumpsuits. However, it's a jumpsuit. And not just a jumpsuit... a cute jumpsuit. Black seems to be just right for that jumpsuit, but Lipstick Red and maybe even Hot Pink wouldn't hurt either. Midnight Blue would also be a nice color for that jumpsuit.

My favorite jumpsuit of all I've seen would be the ones in Post #87, especially the red one. I bet this was designed for femmes who love jumpsuits and want something to wear for a formal function or for evening wear. Mission accompished either way.

I got this Margiela jumpsuit. Milovy, it's so sexy. Kind of like refined mechanic. I wore it todai w/ a tank under (even tho it was swealteringly hot I still pressed forth). I got mien from barneys NY tho.

MMM10_11714412_H_v2_pu

eluxury

waaa.. I really like the Rendez-Vouz by Paul & Joe Sister jumpsuit!!!!!
what a hot stuff!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->