The Jumpsuit...

Love it

I prefer these jumpsuits for a more feminine look. Although jumpsuits can be a difficult look to wear. I like the glam look with heels and jewellery.

Rachel Zoe Vintage by xoxojs on shmotter.com

***Please do not quote images***

What shall I call it by Fashionista on Shmotter.com

These looks are fabulous

Last edited by a moderator:
I just pre-ordered a S/S 2010 Jumpsuit from Complex Geometries in black i'm so excited to wear it for the spring :smile:

I love my jumpsuit, I did have two but one has gone missing along with a lot of other things! But I seem to only wear my in summer because I can't seem to find any shoes to look good with them except my sandals. :(

I LOVE jumpsuits, I recently bought one from H&M for my new years...

I like these from Topshop.com:

36P07YRED_thumb.jpg

16V33XBRZ_thumb.jpg

Jumpsuits

I was wondering what everyone thought about jumpsuits?

I just bought a black one with a flared leg at Macy's the other day (had to modify the left pant sleeve to match the contour of my stump), and I paired it with an oxford pump. Got a lot of compliments.

other_73_1_1262959624.jpg

Vivi vintage

nice shoes---imagine it's hard to walk in heels with a stump...
^_^

i love jumpsuits...
hard to find one that fits well...
i wore them more in the 80's though...
i think that things were just more often high waisted in the 80's which i think is more flattering...
at least it is on me...

:innocent:

I like jumpsuits. I am mostly into rompers/playsuits, but jumpsuits can still be great pants alternatives to dresses- especially wide-leg/palazzo jumpsuits.

I bought this one recently and I am in love with it!

Jumper_1_grande.jpg

haiclothing.com

I have a brand with my boyfriend and we are just starting, we did this one for our latest SS14 collection....

IMG_0085.JPG

http://quintacapital.blogspot.mx/

I love jumpsuits! Kind of hard to find the right fit for the long jumpsuits because I'm so short! :(

I´m thinking of getting one for my aunts and uncles silver wedding. So it must be a posh one. I`m short, too, hard to find one. I didn´t found one I liked on Asos

I'm very picky with jumpsuits! I have an hourglass shape, and I feel like they'd only flatter me if I had a ruler shape... or pear shape, if I was taller. I do like how a lot of them look, as long as they're black.

I really like this one:
mwy1sk-l-610x610-jumpsuit-ariana+grande-starbucks-black-style.jpg

The peek-a-boo is good.

And the one Lea Michele wore recently - it looks amazing paired with those red pumps, if you ask me :heart: :heart: !:
97jgyb.jpg

Family+Equality+Council+2015+Los+Angeles+Awards+OymKnBA0maEl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carmennprivato
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->