The Looklet stylist challenge

my entry
4b2533b2-15c2-4edf-8054-6ceb4bdd70ba.jpg

:ninja:

For voting, what exactly are we doing ?
Are we going to PM the person who picked the item, vote openly (which im not a fan of :lol:)

I personally, think we should PM the person who selected the item, that way no one will really know, besides the person who hosted the week, who voted for whom.
its not fun knowing if your outfit wasnt voted for at all :lol:

For voting, what exactly are we doing ?
Are we going to PM the person who picked the item, vote openly (which im not a fan of :lol:)

I personally, think we should PM the person who selected the item, that way no one will really know, besides the person who hosted the week, who voted for whom.
its not fun knowing if your outfit wasnt voted for at all :lol:

I think that's a good idea, PM the person who picked the item!

But then again, the person who picks the item is allowed to participate, and even if they don't, they could still twist the votes to their favorite, and there wouldnt' be a way to prove it. Public voting is the most accurate way, unfortunately.

We tried the PM voting in another thread, and it was a big pain :innocent: (I counted the votes.) People seem to like voting in the thread a lot better ... I know there are cons, but the pros seem to outweigh them :wink:

I think it's perfectly fine to do like they do in the polyvore thread. This is basically the same game anyway.

I think public is okay i wouldn't take it as offense if I don't take any votes and i don't think anyone should: this is just a game we do for fun....some items should be more inspiring than others for some people & voting shouldn't be like oooh big deal... we should set a day for voting or couple of days... not like making this endlessly long :D
So far its gonna be hard to choose there's not bad taste on this topic at all :smile:

I think public is okay i wouldn't take it as offense if I don't take any votes and i don't think anyone should: this is just a game we do for fun....some items should be more inspiring than others for some people & voting shouldn't be like oooh big deal... we should set a day for voting or couple of days... not like making this endlessly long :D
So far its gonna be hard to choose there's not bad taste on this topic at all :smile:

Yeah I agree - let's have 3-day contests and maybe a 2-day voting period?

How's that sound?

It looks like Shelton123 was suggesting a week, and that is probably a good idea for maximum participation ... if perhaps some people only have time to look at tFS on the weekend, that will give everyone a chance to participate. I like the idea of 2 days for voting ... sometimes on other threads voting can move so fast that I miss it :flower:

It looks like Shelton123 was suggesting a week, and that is probably a good idea for maximum participation ... if perhaps some people only have time to look at tFS on the weekend, that will give everyone a chance to participate. I like the idea of 2 days for voting ... sometimes on other threads voting can move so fast that I miss it :flower:

That's smart!

In that case the voting will start on December 3rd, I think. :flower:

The model widow

7fec659a-5b84-4e7f-9353-02f4548be04b.jpg

Just days after her rich 94 year old husband was found dead after he was stabbed 23 times heroin chic model Lauren Van Der Bilt, 19 and born in Siberia as Anastacia Hehappenedtowalkintomyknifeska, was photographed at the Bank of America withdrawing money from an ATM machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
^you need to add
after the link.

Voting should start today, no ? It says 6 days ago in Shelton's post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"