The MAC Makeup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giiirls, any suggestion on a nice "nude" lipstick/lipgloss? what about "underage"?

Satin Myth lipstick.

yhst-16632634487019_2082_1410217850.jpg

source: celebritybeautybuzz.com

Today I went and bought the mac pot eyeliner and an angled brush to apply it with and OH MY GOD, I am obsessed already, it's so much easier than any liquid liner I've ever owned. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

Bought Myth lipstick today - perfect for pale lips effect. ^_^
And also bought Tined Lip Conditioner....like its vanilla smell.:rolleyes:

I went and bought the penultimate brow liner and the brow filler in the darkest shade so I can do some strong brows for summer. I also bought the mineralize compact and the brush to go with it, that I LOVE, and the light pink lipgloss from the new collection. Perfect, all of it!

Latest MAC purchases

Whoop Whoop! My latest MAC goodies straight from L.A. ^_^:
- Do-the-Trick Buff & Line Brushes from Holliday Collection
- Mineralize Blush in "Superdupernatural" (which is great btw)
- MAC amplified creme lipstick in "Blankety" (very nice nude color)
- MAC satin lipstick in "MAC Red" (perfect red imo)
- Studio Sculpt found. in "NW20" ofc.

poptheglock as I've mentioned above "Blankety" is great nude lipstick!

mac-goodies.jpg

Pic credit: My own

i really can't decide on a bright red lipstick or a bright light pink lipstick
i prefer seeing pictures of these on people rather than the website.. does anyone happen to have any pictures or know where i can find some?

i really can't decide on a bright red lipstick or a bright light pink lipstick
i prefer seeing pictures of these on people rather than the website.. does anyone happen to have any pictures or know where i can find some?
karlasugar.net has loads of swatches (MAC and other brands).

Any thoughts on MAC's brushes? Also, has anyone tried and eyeshadow in the colour Trax? I'm a big fan of Sable and Naked Lunch myself.

Any thoughts on MAC's brushes? Also, has anyone tried and eyeshadow in the colour Trax? I'm a big fan of Sable and Naked Lunch myself.

no, but i saw a girl use it in a tutorial and it was gorgeous (trax). perfect for day or night, and it even works along just washed over the lids.

^It looks pretty scary and glittery in the pot but I might give it a try! Thanks!

I'm wearing a sample of Studio Sculpt today and it seems nice. What are people's thoughts on it?

I'm wearing a sample of Studio Sculpt today and it seems nice. What are people's thoughts on it?
I used this foundation when I had some problems with my skin and there was enough to hide)) :ninja: So I can say that there is no need to use this foundation if you don`t need such high coverage...now I like select SPF 15. It`s water based and there is no this "oily effect".

Bought Myth lipstick today - perfect for pale lips effect. ^_^
And also bought Tined Lip Conditioner....like its vanilla smell.:rolleyes:

I love the lip balm. MAC has the best smelling make-up ever!

So the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick comes out on March 18! I'm not very familiar with how MAC does things...it says that it's limited edition and I'm wondering, would I need to preorder it? Do they even let you do that? Not only am I a huge fan of Gaga, but I've been dying to get a light pink lipstick for a while now, so this seems perfect!

MGAA1R.jpg

maccosmetics.com

Anyone tryed lavender whip lipstick? What do you think of it? Is it worth the price?

^^ Thank you. I like it, but its a bit....oily?

i have dry skin, especially now when it's winter. so for me it's not "oily", just kinda "rich" (if you know what i mean) and it's onluy a good thing. but if you have combinated to oily skin i think you should avoid studio sculpt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->