The MAC Makeup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda fixed it now, it's still blurry, but it's the biggest size I can upload..

i'm not a mac fan but am dying to get my hands on their new Sheertone Shimmer blushes, in particular Peachy Keen which is their version of NARS orgasm :smile:

i'm going to wait a few more days to see if this lemming will stick around for that long :lol:

Originally posted by PradaP@Apr 21st, 2004 - 7:27 pm
i'm not a mac fan but am dying to get my hands on their new Sheertone Shimmer blushes, in particular Peachy Keen which is their version of NARS orgasm :smile:

i'm going to wait a few more days to see if this lemming will stick around for that long :lol:
I own the gold Sheertone blush, and its deligthful...totally beautiful...I believe this is the ultimate bronzer ever B)

Gorgeous colours, great sellers, especially Ambering rose... I own the Trace Gold, and it's the ultimate bronzer IMO :heart: :blush:

i have the CCB in root. gorgeous as an easy smokey eye. :smile:
i also have dusk. both are fab. :flower:

going mac shopping tomorrow. maybe I will pick up one of these along with my Strobe Cream and Parfait Amour shadow (want to copy the Drew B. look from Harper's Bazaar!).

I tried Peachykeen the other day, very nice and quite similar to Orgasm

Now.. I always seem to forget this.. but since I have pale skin.. should i get more of a pink tone... or more of a brownish tone...

Blush always confuses the hell outta me. :P

You should go and try them..they are so sheer, the colour is really sublte... I love my Trace Gold, and PradaP is right on the money about Peachy Keen being very NARS Orgasm...

Originally posted by i_<3_chanel@Apr 21st, 2004 - 3:15 pm
go HERE&! for pics of shadows. much better than their site :wink:
i LOVE sushiflower & girlishious
sushi flower looks GREAT on blue-eyed, blond haired girls :flower:

Originally posted by tgp@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 11:43 am
going mac shopping tomorrow. maybe I will pick up one of these along with my Strobe Cream and Parfait Amour shadow (want to copy the Drew B. look from Harper's Bazaar!).
Tgp you will love those colors I have parfait and strobe and they are gorgeous!

I love these blushes! I have 3 already.. :ninja:

ended up only getting the Strobe cream. rude sales people :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"