The MAC Makeup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
katherine - when i do a red lip, i prefer to line and fill in nude. this way, when the lipstick does begin to fade, it looks more natural than batches of red liner. i do this when i wear actual red lipstick, but for the best staying red lip, i prefer to use MAC's cherry pencil all over my lips topped with balm. the look isn't as satiny or creamy as the majority of my red lipsticks and looks more modern imho.

i do not know of a drug store clear liner, but benefit makes one called define & line or something like that. i believe it's used after you have your lips complete and you work it on and around the lip line top prevent feathering or bleeding.

i do not know of a drug store clear liner, but benefit makes one called define & line or something like that. i believe it's used after you have your lips complete and you work it on and around the lip line top prevent feathering or bleeding.

Here's what they say in the product description:

Say goodbye to wandering lipstick with our invisible anti-feathering lip liner. This smooth clear pencil melts into fine lines and re-defines your lip line. You can go everywhere...but your lip color won't! D'finer d'liner is invisible so it's perfection for every complexion! Before applying lipstick, line along the outside edge of your lips with d'finer d'liner to define the shape of your lips. You can also apply to lip color... the invisible liner creates a barrier to stop lipstick feathering!

Pic credit : amazon.co.uk

Attachments

• 21AWil8FSjL._SL500_AA265_.jpg
    21AWil8FSjL._SL500_AA265_.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:
What do you guys think of MAC lip erase? Is it worth the money? And is it drying out your lips or not?

omg RODARTE FOR MAC sounds amazing!!I think its going to sell out mins probably lol so I wonder how I will end up getting my hands on the pieces I want!

I went to my nearest MAC store today to pick up Ember Glow lipglass and peach ombre blush......turns out that the peach blush sold out all over austin in the first day! I'm so sad, but I have my sister in toronto trying to track one down for me *crosses fingers*
ember glow is nice, I usually wear a bright lipstick or gloss but this is a nice change, a milky peach color.

Does Mac still make a pale lavender lipstick? I asked earlier about Lavender Whip but now Im thinking it might have been discontinued. I desperately want that color & cant find any brand who makes it.
Thanks.

I went to my nearest MAC store today to pick up Ember Glow lipglass and peach ombre blush......turns out that the peach blush sold out all over austin in the first day! I'm so sad, but I have my sister in toronto trying to track one down for me *crosses fingers*
ember glow is nice, I usually wear a bright lipstick or gloss but this is a nice change, a milky peach color.

I know :cry:, it sold out everywhere so fast! I wonder if they will restock it like when the volcanic ash products sold out.

^ I just can't believe how fast the blush sold out! It's crazy! I had my mom, and 2 sisters all 3 in different cities looking for it and none of us could hunt it down. I really never thought it would go so fast or I would have been there first thing in the morning of the first day.

Something that I find a bit weird happened to me. I haven't used my MAC eye shadows in a while now after I bought my Sleek palettes, but I went to Korea and at the tax free I went to the MAC section because I love looking at all the different colors to see if I want anything^^ haha. And I found two eyeshadows that I bought..and I really loved them and used them when I was in Korea. So today I thought I would put them with my other MAC shadows, I have all my MACs in a separate box. Anyway I saw that one of the colors I bought at the taxfree looked a lot like one of the shadows I already had in my box and I checked and it was the exact same :rofl: I really can't believe it, but I guess I really love that color...^^
It's called Pink Venus Lustre A 39^^

my picture

^ thats such a gorgeous colour though! omg its kind of like the shimmery pink/peachy colour on the sleek storm palette i think...its such a versatile colour!

That's a lovely colour!
I really wanted that peachy blush too... i think it's called ripe peach? Will have to go to the mac counter someday and see if they have any left..

Yeah I really like it too, but I usually never wear it^^ well that might have something to do with the fact that I've bought like 20 eyeshadow palettes recently, but let's not talk about that..:buzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->