The Mascara Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

studiolife

Reaction score
MAC is releasing a new (their first patented) product as of October 2. The mascara is "Fiber Rich" and is made with tiny nylon fibers that attatch to the lash to thicken and lengthen!!!

exciting :wink: can't wait to try it out!!

welcome to tfs :smile:

this mascarra sounds cool!! how does it work??

talika have something like this... is a bit like this?

P42172_hero.jpg

These unique, lightweight, natural looking fibers, provide the illusion of longer, thicker lashes without the bother and mess of artificial lashes and adhesives.

Simply apply your favorite mascara, then brush on Lash Extenders and follow with a second coat of mascara. Want more fullness or length for those special occasions? Just repeat the process. Undetectable and comfortable to wear, they remain in place until you remove your mascara. Contact lens wearers should insert their lenses before applying Lash Extenders

I always go for Lancome, the extencils range are fab. But looking at the Dior adds in a prev. post their Maximeyes looks pretty rocking as well. Will def. be looking out for MAC after Oct 2 thou... :heart:

My favorites are Lancome (Flextencils and definicils)... But this weekend in Paris I actually saw a product that was ONLY those nylon fibers that came in a tube like a regular mascara to make the lashes longer and thicker and then on top of that you could apply the mascara.
I was very intrigued but my lashes are already very long, mega long, so it was not a product for me to 'test'...

Sofia

i have walked the aisles of sephora for hours looking for the best...... opinions?
light, defining and lengthening but not too thick..... who do you think makes the best?

Lancome Definicils-all time favorite, 1 coat would be good for the look you want.
I have tried almost all of them, and it gets my vote. No clumping, not too wet, no big funny brush, no running/smearing.

Originally posted by tgp@Sep 16th, 2003 - 11:22 pm
Lancome Definicils-all time favorite, 1 coat would be good for the look you want.
I have tried almost all of them, and it gets my vote. No clumping, not too wet, no big funny brush, no running/smearing.
Definicils is great - if you are willing to spend the money. It's totally worth it, though.

If you ever need a cheaper mascara, Maybelline's Full n Soft is great.

this must be fate ! I was at neiman marcus over lunch and this very mascara was what was suggested by a nice non pushy woman at the counter (that never happens) and I got it and will try it tomorrow! cannot wait and thanks for your suggestions!

is the maybelline you mention the one in the pink tube makeup artists sometimes talk about?

Originally posted by lele@Sep 17th, 2003 - 3:10 pm
this must be fate ! I was at neiman marcus over lunch and this very mascara was what was suggested by a nice non pushy woman at the counter (that never happens) and I got it and will try it tomorrow! cannot wait and thanks for your suggestions!

is the maybelline you mention the one in the pink tube makeup artists sometimes talk about?
The one in the pink tube is called Great Lash. The Full n Soft is silver.

Avon's Wash-Off Waterproof Mascara in Black. Really good! and it doesn't clump, either.

I double PradaP's suggestion.. I live on Shu Uemura's black mascara...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->