The Mascara Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating on if I should get YSL Singulier, Faux Cils or Everlong.

I was so excited to try Faux Cils but it looked disgusting on me. It clumped horribly, made my eyelashes brittle, and just looked cheapy and spidery. I have an eyelash comb and that didn't really help either - I don't really layer my mascara because I don't enjoy the clumpy look. Plus, the tube dried out so fast - within a week! I was really bummed.

However, I like it when a mascara gives me length, natural fullness (without being clumpy), and a glossyish finish. The best I've used SO FAR is Chanel's Inmitable (but the tester tube was better than the full size, weird!) and Givenchy's Eye Fly. I used Dior Blackout for awhile, but it clumps and gives volume but not too much length. I used to only buy non-drugstore mascara but now I'm sorely tempted to try some. I just get worried because the only DS I've tried was Full N' Soft and it wasn't soft at all - it made my lashes so brittle!

any recommendations on a mascara that doesnt clump, makes ur lashes look FULL and is water proof?

Anyone tested Diorshow Extase? They talk a lot about that in the shops, but i didn't read much of it...

The mascara that has 2 brushes and you put on a white coating first and then black, are you supposed to let that first white coating dry or not?

The mascara that has 2 brushes and you put on a white coating first and then black, are you supposed to let that first white coating dry or not?

NEVERRRRRRRR, ^_^...

Please do not let it dry, because your lashes will be sticky an clumbsy... And your mascara will dries out verry quickly

I love Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I used to apply two layers of mascara and it makes my lashes really long, very long. This mascara are not expensive but it works for me.

I've been using YSL Faux Cils for a few months now, on and off. I loved it as soon as I got it (it was a present from my boyfriend), it gave me longer lashes than I'd ever had before!
But, as someone mentioned above, it dries out real quickly.

So, does anyone have any suggestions for mascaras who give length and separates well, like the YSL faux cils, but that doesn't dry out as quickly?
Does the other YSL mascaras mentioned above, like Singulier, dry out quickly too?

Hi, I'm actually looking for a mascara that gives a nice curl. Is that even possible?
Everywhere they say I should use an eyelash curler, but I'e already tried that and it just doesn't help much IMO...
I have very long lashes, so I don't need a mascara that makes my lashes longer, but I really want those perfectly curled, full lashes.:(
Anyone knows how to get them?

Hi, I'm actually looking for a mascara that gives a nice curl. Is that even possible?
Everywhere they say I should use an eyelash curler, but I'e already tried that and it just doesn't help much IMO...
I have very long lashes, so I don't need a mascara that makes my lashes longer, but I really want those perfectly curled, full lashes.:(
Anyone knows how to get them?
You need to use an eye lash curler properly and then a waterproof mascara on top. A mascara will not curl your lashes, but it can hold the curl that you've made with your eye lash curler.

You need to use an eye lash curler properly and then a waterproof mascara on top. A mascara will not curl your lashes, but it can hold the curl that you've made with your eye lash curler.

Thanks, but an eye lash curler just doesn't give me the result I want:(
Maybe I'm just being too difficult:P
Is there anyone who tried Rimmel Sexy Curves or Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Diorshow Extase supposed to do? I never use Diorshow by itself, I put it over Phenomen'eyes (separates them beautifully) but I use Iconic and if Extase is better I'll try that lol

FleurDeLys, Rimmel Sexy Curves is a really good mascara!
It's pretty versatile too, you can do one coat for a really natural look or build it up to get really full, thick lashes.
It's sounds like I'm being paid to say that, haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->