the MBTI Quandry

le bon

Reaction score
hi there i not sure if this Thread is realy relevant to this forum but it didnt seem to fit anyware.

anyway i have recently become interested int the myer briggs type indicator. anyway arfter talking to my fellow students it suprised me the number of them that have taken the test and the groups they wer coming in at almost exclusivly extroverted and percieving with some variation on the other two precursors.

personaly i am an ENTP which isnt realy assosiated with the creative arts.

i was wondering if any of you creative people have any experience, views on this.

liam :wink:

I'm actually an ENTP and was an Art History Major in college hahah. I think wtih ENTP's we have the ability to be good at anything we do.

Also we tend to be creative in terms of problem solving, coming up with a million different ways to do one thing. We may not necessarily be as creative as a designer may be but definitely creative in the realm of marketing. Does that make any sense?

I know for me, jobs that tend to allow me to have room for growth and to do a million different things to satisify my curiosity where I won't be bored, I tend to excel in.

But what's cool about the MBTI is that a lot of people tend to perceive themselves being one way, yet the personality indicator tells them otherwise!

excuses but i have no idea what we are alking about in this thread..
please understand that this is a global forum and give us some explanations/links on what this topic and MBTI is all about..

appreciated :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->