The Most Fashionable Music Videos

ToniOrtega

Reaction score
FASHION ROCKS!! As we like to say when thinking about Fashion being harmonized with Music! Why we love both so much is a very hard question! But how it is meshed together is a very beautiful thing to do! So I ask you: What are the most Fashionable music videos that you've seen?

Here are my picks :smile: :

"Headlines(Friendship never Ends)" by the Spice Girls
tdy_spicegirls_video_071101.vmodv4.jpg

from Mahalo.com

"Vogue" by Madonna
MadonnaVogue.jpg

from Flavinscorner.com

"Sweet Dreams" by Beyonce Knowles
4101118.jpg

from Glogster.com

Share in this thread what you think are to be the Most Fashionable music videos!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

I think Roisin Murphy in Powered, and she's wearing the same dress as Kylie in In your arms
RoisinMurphy.jpg

Vogue by Madonna is like in the top 3 of my fave music videos ever! Maybe even my favorite, I dunno, but it's the first that comes to mind. I'll try to think of more later :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a fan of VV Brown or her music, but this video is so fashionable and cool!

LOVE Roisin's video for 'You Know me Better':

Madonna's 'Hollywood':

I've to agree that Roisín Murphy's video are very fashionable.
and yeah, coolta, she and Minogue wore the same dress...wonder who did it first
anyway, Roisin totally rocks it.

Roisin's videos are pure art. Especially the YKMB vid. Very Cindy Sherman.

Uhm...yeah her videos too but you can't compare them with Roisin's.
I like them both, but their music, style and videos are different.
I was thinking that Lenny Kravitz: Fly away video is fashionable (maybe I'm wrong, dunno).

I know it's totally trendy to hate Lady Gaga right now, but her "Paparazzi" video is definitely one of the more stylish videos I've seen lately. I love the references to Guy Bourdin with the fully made up dead models (especially the one sprawled on the floor in a pool of gold blood).

And I've always loved Fiona Apple's "Criminal". If you switched up the clothes, the video could be a Gucci ad circa 1997.

Paparazzi for sure its one of the most stylish videos I've ever seen. Also Madonna's Vogue too.

is it trendy to hate Lady GaGa? well, that's new to me...but totally love her.
I think Jamiroquai's videos like Love foolosophy, Little L and You give me something can be in this category, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->