The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

I tried doing what you said, JR1, but when I opened the video (HC SS06) with Swiff player, window's media...none of them worked....

I think you might need FWV player (or something like that...)

Hey...does anyone have the music from John Galliano FW 2003? Or the video? And also, Dior SS 04, music or video?

which do you mean? SS06 Dior or Galliano, because I have the SS06 Dior...but I can only send it via msn :flower:

Does anybody know the title of the last song played when j.galliano walks in f2006rtw ??? :woot: :woot:

dior_couture1245 said:
Dior...you can't send it through email? If not...it's ok. ON msn messanger, my screen name is [email protected]
Right, its loading and Im sending via email...If anyone else wants anything just ask me :flower::woot:

Yeah, but the FW03 Galliano one is only a 2 min clip...hope thats ok...the rest are all full (apart from Dior FW03 HC) :flower:

Sorry, I dont have the video, just the full soundtrack for HC, and the first part of RTW :flower:

i love dior said:
do you have the video from hc and rtw 2005-2006 fall/winter ?

Yea I have the video :D. My video collection starts at S/S 2005-present

i love dior said:
:woot: may i have it? :woot:

Sure! :D My dior collection is for all! But u just gotta wait until weds. 3-15-06 because I then get DSL so that I can send it to ppl. BTW do u have cable/dsl? You will need a FAST connection because each video file is like 30MB Each!

Ok private msg me ur email and stuff so that I can figure out a way to send them to you and explain how to use the programs :D

I found the Dior music

Christian Dior
"My Sharona by The Knack"
"Shot through the heart and Living on a prayer by Bon Jovi"
I think there is more...some1 plz fill in the blanks :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back