The Music From Christian Dior Shows (PLEASE READ POST #1 FOR FULL SOUNDTRACK LISTS)

I loved the music for the spring 2004 couture show. "You Got The Love" especially. So much energy and emotion in the show! ,

Originally posted by brian@May 17th, 2004 - 8:56 am
AOL instant messenger.
:huh: i'm sorry i have no idea......where can i download it?????

Originally posted by Dior+May 17th, 2004 - 8:05 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dior @ May 17th, 2004 - 8:05 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@May 17th, 2004 - 8:56 am
AOL instant messenger.
:huh: i'm sorry i have no idea......where can i download it????? [/b][/quote]
www.aim.com :flower:

I like it, but a lot of other people I know seem to have a penchant for MSN messenger.

Originally posted by brian@May 17th, 2004 - 2:30 am

if you need any more help at all, feel free to ask me!
i know basically all of the music that's been at dior shows.
Ok, do u know anything about the music played at the f/w 2001 couture show? I know it was a string ensemble playing with some techno music or something. Any idea?

Originally posted by brian@May 17th, 2004 - 2:30 am

if you need any more help at all, feel free to ask me!
i know basically all of the music that's been at dior shows.
PM me sir, ASAP :smartass: I need u :wink:

Originally posted by brian+May 17th, 2004 - 4:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ May 17th, 2004 - 4:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Dior@May 17th, 2004 - 8:05 am
<!--QuoteBegin-brian
@May 17th, 2004 - 8:56 am
AOL instant messenger.

:huh: i'm sorry i have no idea......where can i download it?????
www.aim.com :flower:

I like it, but a lot of other people I know seem to have a penchant for MSN messenger. [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: now ive downloaded it.....how can i find u ?????

:huh: :huh: i cannot connect to MSN!!!i dont know why!!!! :( :(

Sorry to hear this Dior!
I'm not sure why this would happen!
I don't think that the fact that you're in Asia would have anything to do with it since you should be able to connect from anywhere with these programs.
Maybe it's your computer? I'm not sure what to say! :(

Originally posted by brian@May 18th, 2004 - 1:32 am
Sorry to hear this Dior!
I'm not sure why this would happen!
I don't think that the fact that you're in Asia would have anything to do with it since you should be able to connect from anywhere with these programs.
Maybe it's your computer? I'm not sure what to say! :(
:lol: ok it has finished

:flower:

was the religionary music at the beginning of *Dior2003FWRTW*

:wacko: enigma?????????????????? :o

I have the first of the music recorded from F/W 2003 HC because I loved it so much. :flower: I wish I would have recorded all of it :cry:

Are you talking about the show with the flamengo theme? I saw really stunning pieces from the show. But how did you Record the music? I'd dream of doing that!

f/w 03 couture was such a gorgeous show!
i actually have a few pieces from it :blush:

Originally posted by pennyfei@May 26th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
Are you talking about the show with the flamengo theme? I saw really stunning pieces from the show. But how did you Record the music? I'd dream of doing that!
Yep yep. I think recorded the music from F/W 2003. I went to download.com and downloaded a program called Silent Bob and that does the trick :flower: I also music from Missoni Spring 2001, Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2001, Versace Fall 2002 and more. :flower:

:o

i must admit that i do the same thing... :lol:
i have a few dior shows on mp3 that i made using an audio program on my pc ... :blush:
so obsessed ;D

I love the music. That's what I look forward to :woot: :heart: I'm a Dior nut :o

:woot: :heart:

... f/w 2004 couture show coming up in like a month or two! :buzz:

I know! I'll be recording that too. I'm going to record S/S HC 2004 before they take it off their site. :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->