Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
This is too cute :heart:

DSC_0108.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg
DSC_0148.jpg

fun, i like the australian spirit in this, a brave, pop collection, thanks again belowen :flower:

:heart: Kangaroos. I'd totally rock a 'roos motif and I'm not even Australian.

Is it just me or does the space kind of look like a high school gymnasium?

Originally posted by HBoogie@Nov 15th, 2003 - 4:13 am
It does a little bit! :shock:

Thats too cute! love the red pumps, even though it feels like a mixture of Dolce and Gucci influences... :unsure:

has slight "moschino" quality to it. it's cute!

i want that top with the oz continent on it, and that tube dress (top?) with a kangaroo :heart:

:sick: :yuk: :sick: :yuk:

(Sorry, I just think this is ugly. To each her own. :flower: )

I don't like any of it except the kangaroo dress is cute but I wouldn't wear it.

Originally posted by Belowen+Nov 15th, 2003 - 10:13 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Belowen @ Nov 15th, 2003 - 10:13 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-HBoogie@Nov 15th, 2003 - 4:13 am
It does a little bit! :shock: [/b][/quote]
When I saw this I totally thought high school gym with the bleachers and all that jazz. Not sure I like the feel of that but the clothes are cool.

The space is definitely a little bit cooler than your average high school gym (but definitely still reminiscent of one!). Check out the cool faceted window effect in the first photo of the second set. The gym-like quality of the space isn't so bad considering these clothes are quite sporty.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Nov 18th, 2003 - 6:24 pm
The gym-like quality of the space isn't so bad considering these clothes are quite sporty.
I definately agree with that, but this area was used for other shows as well, and ones with less of a sporty feel, so it was out of place for a few collections :shock: :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->