The New 90210

^I agree, thinking of stop watching along with GG.

90210 - Episode 4.24 - Forever Hold Your Peace - Press Release

“90210” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Forever Hold Your Peace” (TV-14, D) (HDTV)

THE SURPRISE RETURN OF TEDDY — Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) shocks everyone when she announces she won’t be able to oversee Max’s (guest star Josh Zuckerman) wedding because she has accepted a job in New York and will be leaving immediately. Teddy (guest star Trevor Donovan) comes back to town and Dixon (Tristan Wilds) rushes back from touring to give his relationship with Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) another try, then fails to show up at their meeting spot. Meanwhile, Silver (Jessica Stroup) feels like she has to choose between Navid (Michael Steger) and Liam (Matt Lanter) and makes a life-changing decision. Gillian Zinser and Shenae Grimes also star. Harry Sinclair directed the episode written by Lara Olsen (#424).

spoilertv

This show has gone down the drain like nothing else. This whole season has been SO bad and ridiculous.

BTW, Dora, could you post spoilers in white in the future? Thanks.

Is it just me or does
every season of 90210 end with a car accident? I kind of thought the season finale seemed like an ultimate finale for the case that there wouldn't be another season. All story lines were wrapped up nicely and the car crash just seemed like a random last minute addition.

I was kind of hoping 90210 would get canceled after this season (because it's gotten so bad but I have to keep watching because I'm still addicted) but it looks like there will be a full season 5:
90210 Officially Renewed for Season 5!
12 days ago, by Naciza 20 Comments

Guess what 90210 fans? The CW announced today 90210 received an early pick up!

May 3, 2012 (Burbank, California) ? The CW Network has given early pickups to the network’s top-rated show, THE VAMPIRE DIARIES, fan favorite SUPERNATURAL, and the world’s most-famous zip code, 90210, with all three series to return for the 2012-2013 season.

90210 is produced by CBS Productions with executive producers Patti Carr (“Life Unexpected,” “Private Practice”) and Lara Olsen (“Life Unexpected,” “Private Practice”).
http://www.spoilersguide.com/90210/season-5-officially-renewed/

eeeek not a full season..I would watch a mini one but I think I'm through now :D

Did anyone else notice that both 90210 and Gossip Girl used the same song ("We are youg") in the last minutes of the season finale? I found it quite strange considering they air on the same network...

^ Well they both have gone down the drain when it comes to the storyline, so it makes sense to me...:P:lol:

ive just watched the 15th ep of season 4 . I loved the ep, Adrianna seeing her daughter.
The Annie and Dixaon thing, and Austin was so lovely.
There is one thing I do not understand, the guy who Naomi invited to the party is like her teacher and she is partying with him? Can anyone explain ? Is he like an assistant at the uni ?? or what, that he is able to party with the students?

The new season is starting on the 8th of October, cant wait but still got to watch season 4, currently on the 19th ep and i gotta say it is great, all that talk" dont tell anyone" i just love this , beside the whole rich part it is also about things that can touch anyone and those close to us .

does anyone know, where or if or when it runs on TV again in germany/german?

The only character I care in this show is Annie. I don't know, I just really like her.
The 1st episode is boring... Nothing can compare to season 2. It was the best for me

The two new guys (max's best friend and adriana's potiential love interest) are hot! they will keep me watching this dreadful show with lots of eyecandy :smile:

Does anyone know what happened to Ivy? I missed so many episodes from last season that I don't even know if her character was cut off or not.

^ I believe she left the show. Dixon is so annoying. Not trying to be rude but I wish they killed him off the show along with Silver....

^ I believe she left the show. Dixon is so annoying. Not trying to be rude but I wish they killed him off the show along with Silver....

NOOOOO :cry:
She was like so free-spirited. She was like a mix of Rumi Neely with like your typical Venice skater chick lol. Oh well, at least there's more Teddy this season :shifty::brows:

Does anyone know what happened to Ivy? I missed so many episodes from last season that I don't even know if her character was cut off or not.

ill tell you soon, cause i still got to watch two eps from the last seaosn, but at this point she was arrested for graffiti, her husband died and she got a chance to say good bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->