The NY Times T Style Magazine Travel Summer 2014 :Amanda Murphy by Mario Sorrenti

Verhangenheit

Reaction score
Our travel issue hits newsstands this Sunday! The laid-back surf town of Todos Santos, Mexico, serves as a vibrant backdrop for summertime knits in our cover story. Photo: @mario_sorrenti_2
bIwDEaAh.jpg

instagram/tmagazine

Wow I love this cover , Amanda looks so stunning here:wub:

Amanda can do no wrong, the content looks great.

Amanda is flawless, the styling is impeccable, nice summery issue indeed :wub:

Lost in Paradise
Photographs by Mario Sorrenti. Styled by Jane How. Model: Amanda Murphy/IMG. Hair by Recine for Recine Luxe Hair Oil by Rodin. Makeup by Yadim at Art Partner. Manicurist: Mireya Segura. Production: Diana Young for Bajala Production Services. Lighting tech: Lars Beaulieu. Digital tech: Xanny Handfield. Photo assistants: Johnny Vicari, David Shechter. Stylist’s assistants: Eliza Conlon, Florence Arnold. Hair assistant: Melisande Page. Makeup assistant: Kanako Takase.

tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com via HFBvrg :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
This magazine is one of the most consistent publications right now. Everything about this cover works; Amanda looks incredible!

The styling is mediocre and her attitude kind of bores me in this editorial, but both photos that were shot against the grey wall are amazing. So pretty. The cover feels like it's lacking something. Not their most exciting cover/cover story.

really lovely photography and styling. amanda is out of this world, amazing model.

Amazing cover, I'm in love :heart:. The editorial is incredible as well...more reminiscent of Sorrenti's work with Jane How in the early 2000s. Prefer when he restrains himself as he has done here than when he's wielding the sharpening tool. Ahhh really want this issue!

Looking at the IHT calendar there's an issue out next Saturday (the 17th), so here's hoping that this is the issue that gets slotted in with the paper. Must be :angel:

The editorial is incredible as well...more reminiscent of Sorrenti's work with Jane How in the early 2000s. Prefer when he restrains himself as he has done here than when he's wielding the sharpening tool.

YES, agreed, exactly why I love it so much! :heart:

Stunning! So glad she got the cover.

I found one in better quality:

models

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the cover and styling but not overwhelmed by the editorial.

Goddamn! The team at T will not accept a bad cover or story! Another knockout!

Am I right in thinking these issues are also available in the Telegraph newspaper in the UK?

i never saw them, i tried to find this and i asked in a big newsagent in london (wardour news) about it..apparently it comes once a month and its only available on a saturday or something?

You can usually get the Men's and Women's issues of T inside the Telegraph on a weekend, either Saturday or Sunday and it's generally the same weekend they are out in the US. Each weekend the Telegraph also comes with a condensed weekly issue of The New York Times. So if this is going to be a copy it should be today or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->