The Official Men's Magazine Thread

That's an interesting Details cover. Details is, as I've noticed as a subscriber for the past three years, very rigid and almost boring in its design and typography. It's about time they tried something unexpected.

Out's October 2010 Tastemakers issue, which includes our annual portfolio of visionaries -- from designers to composers -- who are changing the way we understand and experience culture, stars rapper Nicki Minaj. The full cover story and a slide show of images shot by GL Wood -- as well as a behind-the-scenes video from the shoot and an exclusive video interview -- will be on Out.com on September 13. The full issue will be hitting mailboxes and newsstands soon after.

out.com

UK GQ October 2010 : Gemma Arteton by Simon Emmett

diary.ru/~madame-g/p125325671.htm

GQ US October 2010 : Ryan Reynolds by Peggy Sirota

justjared
gq.com

I love GQ's october cover and Ryan Reynold's ed..he looks fine

I thinks he's handsome as hell and highly underrated as an actor, but I don't particularly like those photos. They seem so light, like they'd perhaps be more appropriate for May, rather then October. And the clothes themselves are so boring. He seems to be sporting a white shirt in all but 1 of the photos. I mean, a plain shirt and tie are so basic, GQ, wouldn't you have mixed it up a bit more?

That being said, I'll be buying this because somehow... I can never not buy an issue of GQ.

I am so in love with GQ's october cover! Ryan Reynolds looks so fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->