The Official Men's Magazine Thread

YES! I love Paul Dano and glad to see his is getting some recognition (even if it's in Nylon). Also, Pete looks cute with the camera around his neck.

^
I agree. Paul Dano is such an overlooked actor. I thought he was so attractive in Little Miss Sunshine. It's a nice shot of him. He has a kind of weird, recessed chin, so sometimes he can look a bit funny in photos. Thankfully not here.

I like Paul Dano as an actor but as far as looks go, well, he looks like a 12 year old boy:P

That preview makes me think that this magazine should be renamed 'Filthy Hipster Quarterly' since that is clearly the demographic they're going for.

It's so weird do see Eli Sunday on the cover of a fashion magazine...

I don't know who that is, but he looks about as 'wild' as a pet rabbit.

Don't underestimate pet rabbits. They can bite your face off if provoked.:lol:

Paul is a very promising actor and a cutie, but this cover makes him look like a 14 year-old pretending to be an adult.

UK Maxim May 2009 : Eleonora Pedron (Miss Italia 2002)

The Final Issue

You know that Maxim's Uk Edition was closed, and it's last issue of UK Maxim
maxim.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a pic of the cover in a Daily Mail supplement, it's a head/shoulders shot where five models have their hands all over Simon, the colour scheme is black-white-red with lots of red nail varnish. Comes with 60 pg sports supplement with three England cricketers on the front.

US Esquire June 2009 : Megan Fox by Greg Williams

There's 3 cover (moving)

popcrucnch

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->