The Official Men's Magazine Thread

I have seen that chair before on the GQ UK cover.

And if I had a pound for every time a men's magazine harked back to Emmanuelle, I'd be considerably richer (trouvelefilm.com:(

Attachments

• Emmanuelle.jpg
    Emmanuelle.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 3
^Nice find Tigerrouge!

Does anyone else thinks Sienna look alot like Lindsay Ellingson on that cover?

Maybe it's my own age, but I thought Emmanuelle was a well-known visual reference, it's a soft-p*rn landmark and one of France's most successful films - and it made a star out of Sylvia Kristel (the person in the picture) though she was terribly typecast by the role. Ah, the passing of time. It's not 1974 any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone else thinks Sienna look alot like Lindsay Ellingson on that cover?
yes she looks like she could be lindsay's sister or something. i think it's because of the fake ultra-blue eyes.

do you mean daria werbowy? i strongly doubt she was there cos in june 2001 she was still a minor model modeling in canada only. ??

sorry what i meant was gisele :P she was on the cover too, i was thinking of daria when i wrote :lol:

Apparently the special hardback edition of UK Esquire will only be available in the South of England, but here's a pic of it anyway (losowsky.com:(

Attachments

• september_hardback.jpg
    september_hardback.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 15
UK GQ: Sienna Miller - September 2009

Searched and couldn't find a thread for this already. Apologies if I missed it. :flower:

On her relationship last year with Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty who was still married to his wife Rosetta (with whom he has four children): “[The relationship] probably looked awful. I probably seem like not a particularly nice person, not a girl’s girl.”
On the criticism she received, including someone vandalizing her North London home: “I do think sometimes people get morally superior without understanding situations And the situation I got into was not ideal, but it happened and if I could go back and be more responsible, I would. Well, I probably would be less naive about ignoring the fact that people care. I’ve always kind of done exactly what my instincts said. I have a good brain on me, but I’ve never really used it when it came to making decisions about love, which has been a blessing and a curse. I definitely have been foolish. I’ve made apologies to people I needed to, but I can’t apologize to people I don’t know for things they don’t understand.”
On her rep of being “sexually manipulative”: “I’m supposed to be this complete slapper, that’s my reputation. But actually I was in a relationship from 19 to 21 with Dave [Neville]; 21 to 24 with Jude [Law, who cheated on her with his kids' nanny]; then 25 to 26 with Rhys [Ifan], and then Balthazar. And then a few dalliances, three months here and there, but I’ve never been like a shagger. I’ve actually been kind of single for the past year. I’ve had somebody on the end of the phone maybe, but I haven’t been living with anyone or been in a proper relationship, and it’s been really great. I’m completely on my own. I think I’ve grown up a lot.”
justjared

Esquire September 2009 - Sam Worthington

Terminator Salvation stud Sam Worthington heats up the September 2009 issue of Esquire. Here’s what the 33-year-old Aussie actor had to say:

On bringing depth to the characters he plays: “Hopefully I’m bringing more complexity to it than Jean-Claude Van Damme does. No offense to the dude.”

On not being intimidated by producers and movie studios: But I don’t ever feel that there’s a pressure of a suit going, ‘If this f—s up, it’s because of you,’ because I’ll go, ‘You hired me, d—head!’”

On ripping on celebs who are in it for the fame: “Oh, isn’t it cool? It’s so cool being an actor! It’s so cool having my face on a bus. That’s bull****. I hate people like that.”

On what he told Avatar director James Cameron: “I’ll do whatever you need me to do to sell your f—ing movie. I’ll call my first kid f—ing Avatar if you want me to, if that helps you sell it.”

Sam was most recently cast opposite Charlize Theron in Tourists.

Source: JustJared

Apparently the special hardback edition of UK Esquire will only be available in the South of England, but here's a pic of it anyway (losowsky.com:(

I got the hardcover issue in London this week but it was not sold with the box. I'm a Tarantino fan so I was thrilled when I discovered it.
:woot:

I'm disappointed that Sienna was the cover choice for GQ UK. "I'm not here to win a popularity contest" what a nausea inducing quote. :ninja:

Sienna looks really wonderful. I don't think it is very GQ, more woman magazine stuff. It so soft and.. girlie.

coveragt09.jpg

esquire indonesia august 2009

Nylon Guys September 2009: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Nylon Guys Sept 2009: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

scans by me

I'm not sure who the photographer is, sorry!

JGL! :woot:
I really like the layout. Thank you MaddieS.!
Did you scan the cover too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"