The 'Outfit Look-Alikes' Thread

Valentino Couture Fall 2018 & Lanvin Spring 2008
Valentino+Spring+2018+mqm0Jye4sT9l.jpg
Lanvin+Spring+2008+Fgv-0MkZC2Ol.jpg

zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentino: The latest in Curtian Couture. Coming to a Bed Bath and Beyond near you!

THE LAZINESS

Francesco Scognamiglio Haute Couture Spring Summer 2017 & 2018.

attachment.php

attachment.php

source: vogue.com

Attachments

• _ARC0018.jpg
    _ARC0018.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 03-francesco-scognamiglio-couture-ss-2018.jpg
    03-francesco-scognamiglio-couture-ss-2018.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 255
The Francesco Scognamiglio one is hilarious. I bet he wanted to pull off a Dolce or a Gaultier but his couture archives literally extend to mid 2016.

Not only this look but all looks in this show are from archives. Is this Paris HC week show or "best of" presentation somewhere else?

In all fairness, Francesco is celebrating his 20th anniversary so I think it was more of a retrospective show.

Yes, it is his 20th anniversary show and he recreated some of his iconic creations.

THE LAZINESS

Francesco Scognamiglio Haute Couture Spring Summer 2017 & 2018.

* please do not quote images *

Francesco Scgnamiglio was celebrating 20 years of Couture collection. So he proposed a runway with 13 of his most spectacular designs from the past.
That’s why you can spot so many copycats in it

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly not who I'm talking about, a brand much more associated with non-ironic luxury.
Soz to be mysterious, I can't name names.

I mean I'm honestly not surpsised. Why copy random crap from the flea market when it's much more entretaining to create it yourself? I get the feeling they get a kick out of coming ever more random/awful clothes and sending them down the runway. Also you can tell from looking at their haphazard construction that they didn't have any reference point while designing it.

I personally thought of more glamourous brands. Mainly parisian or italian, since they're probably more pressured to come up with well constructed things on tighter schedules.

Francesco Scgnamiglio was celebrating 20 years of Couture collection. So he proposed a runway with 13 of his most spectacular designs from the past.
That’s why you can spot so many copycats in it

My bad. The reviews weren't online when I posted this.

^Most probably. He/She/It should really stick to SJW witch trials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->