The Paradiso Girls

cretit wikipedia for the pic
ThePARADISOGIRLS.jpg

The Paradiso Girls are another girlband formed by Robin Antin. The group revolves of members from around the world:

Aria Cascalval from France
Chelsea Korka from America
Lauren Bennett from the UK
Shar Mae Amor from The Philippines
Kelly Beckett from Barbados

The Paradiso Girls is a girl group consisting of 5 members from different countries; Chelsea Korka from United States, Aria Cascaval from France, Lauren Bennett from United Kingdom, Kelly Beckett from Barbados and Shar Mae Amor from Philippines. They are currently signed to Will.i.am music group/Interscope Records.[1] Their debut single "Patron Tequila" featuring Lil’ Jon and Eve was released on May 12, 2009, and has reached position 3 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play.[2] Their debut album Crazy Horse is expected to be released January 2010.

THEY DO THE BEST LOVE PERFORMANCES EVER!!!!!!

this is amazing :shock: im so impressed at everything Kelly can really botty pop to the max its scary, Shars intro is awesome im really loving her and Lauren doing the splits upside down is epic OMG im shocked plus Chelsea goes crazy with the crowd even the bodyguard sneeks a look and gets told off im impressed but :woot: at all 5 dropping down into the splits then humping the ground i didn't see that coming it was as epic when Lauren did it upside down​

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ the third girl's pose! :lol:

i usually dislike short hair on women but the blonde one pulls it off so well; also her abs are amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->