The Perfect Black Pump

Still hunting for it. I draw the line at 31/2 inch heel. In the mean time my favorite black pump is Michael Kors Gogo pump.

Image overstock.com

Attachments

• HeelsMichael KorsGogoBlack.jpg
    HeelsMichael KorsGogoBlack.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 0
I've been looking for the "perfect black pump" too! I prefer shoes that don't have a soft kind of fabric-y outside so that it feels less stain-able. These seem nice. They're from Payless shoesource (very affordable shoe store, I just love it.) Found the picture on Tumblr.
tumblr_lmbwoiv0lO1qzoep2o1_500.jpg

I also really like these ones, also from Tumblr.
tumblr_lqi2gmqX281qjdhtho1_500.jpg

i bought a really great pair of prada pumps a couple weeks ago...
didn't (really) mind spending the money since they're such the perfect, classic shoes

i'll dig up a pic to share

^^i'm terrible :ninja:

here's a pic i took a while back though...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yep! Perfect! Right now I only own a pair of Zara black pumps which do the job... I'll post a picture later.

Chrissy - They're pretty much perfect and look like they would go with anything. I hope they're comfortable

^^they're pretty high but comfort-wise they're not as bad as they look! the sole actually seems to have a little bit of cushioning in it.

i've only worn them a couple times so far and was standing a lot both times without a problem

definitely happy with the purchase ^_^

they really are quite perfect for work.
hmm the same size as me... :wink:

Guess-shoes-Carrie-(Black-Patent)-010604.jpg

Carrie by Guess (solestruck.com)

I'm generally not huge into classic pumps, but those are just hot.

I've been looking for the "perfect black pump" too! I prefer shoes that don't have a soft kind of fabric-y outside so that it feels less stain-able. These seem nice. They're from Payless shoesource (very affordable shoe store, I just love it.) Found the picture on Tumblr.

I used to go to Payless for affordable day shoes but it got my feet in so much trouble, I now avoid them like a plague. The problem is that the shoes are 100% synthetic. The ones that have some leather, the leather is the lowest possible quality. Just five years ago Payless offered shoes made in Brazil and they were with acceptable quality, now all is made in China. Budget conscious shopping is great but keep in mind that poor made shoes can get you in lots of trouble.

Nah, the perfect black pump doesn't have the toe of a clown shoe.

my not so sensible black pumps....:blush:

style

ah! Jil Sander, right? :wub:

I made my sister buy those a while back (the pair I found on sale was too small for me) but she returned them because she didn't think she'd wear them enough :rolleyes:

I DEFINITELY would have kept them had they been my size

Like there's any question... the Alti of course.

33442_in_dl.jpg

Source: net-a-porter.com

ah! Jil Sander, right? :wub:

I made my sister buy those a while back (the pair I found on sale was too small for me) but she returned them because she didn't think she'd wear them enough :rolleyes:

I DEFINITELY would have kept them had they been my size

Yes, Jil!
Well to be honest I don't wear them so frequently... they are not exactly comfortable.. but I love them so much:lol:

If we're talking Louboutin I am going to have to say that the ROLANDO is pretty much perfect.:blush:

Prada has these black suede pumps that are to die for.
So gorgeous. Definitely going to purchase them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->