The Perfect Black Pump

Guys, let's keep it cool please, if you don't have anything constructive to say, please dont say anything.

I personally think that those Christian Loboutin pumps are the best best best....my best friend has them in lime green silk, and they're gorgeouss... perfect height :heart:

Ah... the perfect black pump! I have several, because I can never make up my mind. Most recently, I went out looking for a new pair of round-toed black pumps, and instead couldn't make up my mind between 3 different looks - so I got all 3. (Actually, only the Fornarina Bonnie's are close enough to what I was looking for, but what the hey)... :blush:

shoes_il54414.jpg

Diesel Combustion Pump - couldn't resist these... perfect for casual outfits

66768-d.jpg

Tried these on on a whim and couldn't resist how sexy they looked on my feet!

62461-d.jpg

Fornarina Bonnie

I guess these kind of go off topic from the basic black pump, but it's fun to look at different styles of a classic accoutrement! :P

Ah... the perfect black pump! I have several, because I can never make up my mind. Most recently, I went out looking for a new pair of round-toed black pumps, and instead couldn't make up my mind between 3 different looks - so I got all 3. (Actually, only the Fornarina Bonnie's are close enough to what I was looking for, but what the hey)... :blush:

shoes_il54414.jpg

Diesel Combustion Pump - couldn't resist these... perfect for casual outfits

66768-d.jpg

Tried these on on a whim and couldn't resist how sexy they looked on my feet!

62461-d.jpg

Fornarina Bonnie

I guess these kind of go off topic from the basic black pump, but it's fun to look at different styles of a classic accoutrement! :P

those fornarina bonnie pumps are cute purreow*!

i'd want something like this except with maybe a high heel and (of course) in black

Thanks, Artemis! At only $100, so far they've been an excellent investment.

I've seen something similar to what you've posted in BCBG, but I think it was last year (?)

oo wow great investment :flower:

i love bcbg shoes but unfortunately i'm horrible at walking in heels. my mom made me practice walking up and down the hallway in my white stilettos before my 8th grade graduation :P

Classic or edgy, round or pointy toe, one thing they have in common (which makes them really sexy) is lots of toe cleavage!!! Can't get enough of it!!!

Here is one of my favorites:

[attachmentid=29521]

The famous Manolo Blahnik Campari, A.K.A. the "urban shoe myth" according to Carrie Bradshaw.

I am so addicted to shoes, that I can't decide on a favorite one! I love them all! :wink:

Here's one of my fave black slingbacks by Christian Louboutin... with that "toe cleavage" everyone is talking about :wink:

[attachmentid=29536]

Do you really find toe cleavege sexy?

I´m not sure about this...I think it looks a bit the the shoe is not properly designed.

Originally posted by sofialuv+Oct 19 2004, 09:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sofialuv @ Oct 19 2004, 09:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Do you really find toe cleavage sexy?
[snapback]402275[/snapback]​
[/b]

Absolutely. Most men find toe cleavage unexpectedly sexy. It's a subtle way of "exposing" yourself--drawing attention from males--without having to undress in public.

<!--QuoteBegin-sofialuv
@Oct 19 2004, 09:18 PM
I´m not sure about this...I think it looks a bit the the shoe is not properly designed.
[snapback]402275[/snapback]​
[/quote]
The design is intentional and Christian Louboutin is one of the top shoe designers in the world. :wink:

Whenever I'm out wearing these shoes, I invariably get comments from men(women too). Some follow me around all night like little puppies.

smchoo.jpg
smcltoe.jpg

smMJ.jpg

Shoes are definitely designed (at least some of them) to expose the daring toe cleavage.

I LOOVE those round toed ones there shoesexy. Louboutin right? Such a nice shape!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Oct 20 2004, 12:44 AM
I LOOVE those round toed ones there shoesexy. Louboutin right? Such a nice shape!
[snapback]402366[/snapback]​
Yes they are. :wink:
smclsole.jpg

I just had to post the Givenchy shoe from the fall collection. It's so pretty

givenchy_shoe2.jpg

Those second shoes are gorgeous Shoesexy!!! :flower:

About men finding shoe cleavage sexy i´m not sure.... :P
My bf was with me when i was trying some shoes that had cleavage (i didn´t know they had though) and he said that they were not ok because of that, that the soes were badly designed! lol

Now i know it´s fashion! :lol:

*runs out to tell bf about this*

Originally posted by Plumour@Oct 6 2004, 10:43 PM
mine is a pair of Manolo black alligator pumps, simple, standard and all time classic :heart:
[snapback]388528[/snapback]​

i could not agree more...also the loubou's in black patent are future classics. but if you are looking for the perfect fashiony pump (read: hot this season, but might not be in twelve months) i'd go for rochas...(fw0405
00020f.jpg
or ss05
00150f.jpg
) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"