the perfect flats

are london soles comfortable? how is the sizing, and the wear and tear? thanks in advance!

oh wow - givency flats are lovely

london sole = french sole - i haven't tried them but i've a friend who swears by them and buy loads whenever she's in london

brian said:
the entire givenchy spring-summer collection is so exceptional... :wub:

I agree.:heart:

Have you seen their ads, they're so beautiful, the best this season, in my opinion.

http://www.givenchy.com/default.php

Here are some Steve Madden shoes in different colors.
TREAZURE010.jpg
TREAZURE163.jpg
TREAZURE914.jpg

Brian. Try doing some searching on Ebay. Search for Khussa shoes. I know they carry men's khussa shoes in some stores in the city.. but I know I've seen then on ebay as well.

thuyanat said:
are london soles comfortable? how is the sizing, and the wear and tear? thanks in advance!

They're definitely comfortable, and they look better on your feet than any other ballet flat i've had before. The sizing is quite small; my feet are usually a 7.5 or 8 in North American sizing and I ended up taking a 39.5 in these (although I probably could manage a 39 if it weren't for my feet being kind of wide).

The wear and tear is part of what makes them great; they really mold to your feet. Mine are metallic so the leather is a bit more fragile, but they've held up considerably well. However, the market is going to be flooded with ballet flats this year so I'm sure you could get away with getting some that aren't as $$$ - they're relatively expensive for what they are, really. But I love 'em and will buy more, for sure!:flower:

thanks bikkle and Fox in the Snow! i'm already looking forward to my first pair!
i'm taking a 5 day to Paris, hopefully i'll have time to buy them - if not, internet will have to do!

^^^ oops! going to London instead of Paris. I'm staying on Berkeley Street. Is there a store near there that sells London Sole? How is the exchange rate for US dollar? thank you, thank you!!

thuyanat - there is only one store in london - it's at ellis street, which is one of the small roads at sloane street. berkeley street is at W1 so i don't think it's difficult for you to get to the shopping area!

Found these on the Old Navy site, not bad at all for the price !

19$

ona282480-00p1.jpg
ona282480-01P1.jpg
ona282480-02P1.jpg

16$
ona276166-01P1.jpg

All pics from oldnavy.com

Urban Outfitters is totally cute.

34$

p145222b.jpg
p145224b.jpg

Wool 9.99