The Polyvore celebrity stylist challenge

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Urban Stylin asked me to post the thread rules :flower:
  • Each challenge lasts for two weeks.
  • He would like to try offline voting and see how it works. So when voting begins, PM your votes to me, fashionista-ta. I will not participate in either the challenge or the voting, I will just count the votes and announce the votes & winner(s).
  • As with all threads, post the URL sources of the individual elements along with your Polyvore images.
  • You can create up to two outfits per celebrity--one outfit per if the challenge includes multiple celebrities. When you create two outfits, post them separately--they will be two separate entries in the challenge.
  • Let the games begin!
Well heres another polyvore spin off. In this case we are going to become wanna be pat fields in that someone posts challenge and we have to style a movie character/characters, musician, celebrity attending a red carpet event, musician in concert etc.... with 2 different looks. Topics may range from the obvious..sex and the city...to the unexpected....Tyra Banks at the FIEEEERCE awards!
. I say may the games begin

1st task..lets style the women of the Sex and the city movie....remember 4 of them! Voting is on after 5days.

Last edited by a moderator:
sarah_jessica_parker3.jpg

yes, and a fun one! thanks for making the thread, i'll see what i'll come up with when i get home :smile:

Cool Thread!

Voila;

*it was actually harder than I first expected. Its difficult to select outfits without them looking too predictable or cartoony.

Whats u think?

mayb we should do 1 look instead of 2 looks for this particular one since there are 4 ladies. the thread may get over crowded....what do you think?

great idea. question: if there was a challenge for say keira knightley or someone, would be able to submit more than 1 entry?

I'm gonna have to go away and think about this one

Here's mine:

yimg, luxenoir, hbo, net-a-porter, brownsfashion, barneys, clubplanet, cooldesignerhandbags, angie.wuchin.com, vivre, style, fashion.herhis.com, nordstrom

hi, if its a single entry then we can post more than one look but since these are 4 women a single look may just be enough

finally done mine.

femalefirst.co.uk//abstractfonts.com//blogs.trb.com//rockandrolldancewear.com.au//
topshop.com//asos.com//instyle.com//raefello-network.com//vivre.com//lbgreen.com
hbo.com//ysl.com//bluefly.com//zappos.com//antiquecorsetgallery.com//missselfridge.com//

I dont know much about these girls but i will try..

Thanks to ms-nietzsche and Sidewalk Snob for your credits :flower:

Everyone else, please be aware of the tFS policy that you must provide URL credits for your images in order for them to remain on tFS. Polyvore is not the source of these images. You need to provide credits for the individual elements of the Polyvore image. Please see the two posts above and any of the other Polyvore threads for examples.

Carrie - The fearless fashionista

Going out: (left)
Forever 21 dress
Christian Louboutin pumps
Fendi Borderline clutch
Carrie necklace (of course)

Casual: (right)
Vivienne Westwood top
Dorothy Perkins skinny jeans
Dior shoes
Stella McCartney bird bag

Charlotte - The pretty princess

Miu Miu pleated satin dress
Prada shoes
Bottega Veneta pouchette
Kentshire diamond earring

lisli Merino camisole dress
3.1 Phillip Lim pearl embellished cardigan
Prada metallic floral thong sandal
Prada ivory bag
and of course.. Charlotte York will never be without a nice diamond ring

Miranda - The no-non-sense woman

Bottega Veneta wool dress
Christian Louboutin shoes
Chanel quilted clutch
Stephen Dweck long multi strain necklace

Republic drape top
Chloe jeresy pant
Dolce & Gabbana shoes
Orange croc tote (I totally want this for myself)
Roberto Cavalli mirrored bangle

Samantha - The.. well.. Samantha

Gold dress
Christian Louboutin peeptoes
Devi Kroell wooden clutch

Tibi one-shoulder top
Diane Von Furstenberg pant
Chanel large quilted patent tote
YSL address cuff

I had a blast doing this! I felt like Pat Fields for an hour :lol:

Sources: forever21 / NAP / Barneys / Neimans / Popgloss / Dorothyperkins / Raffaello / Stlyefinder / dailymail uk / Bluefly / Bagborroworsteal / Kentshire / nymag / Styledrops / Republic uk / Vivre / teamsugar

Doh! I forgot to mention Samantha's Louboutin shoes in her causal outfit :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->