The 'Porter by Net-A-Porter' Thead

She's giving me a strong tone looking Taitana Patitz vibe and I love it.

The vulnerability in each shot is haunting (especially with the third to the last photo)! Beautiful!

January 21, 2016

Shirt Tales
Model Aymeline Valade
Photographer Alique
Styling Morgan Pilcher

net-a-porter

January 28, 2016

The Darling Girl
Model Dakota Johnson
Photographer Laurie Bartley
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

Crikey, they've really caked on the make-up here! I cannot even recognise her.
Aymeline looks good, but the editorial looks like something Harper's Bazaar might do.

February 4, 2016

Modern Beauty
Model Sofia Vergara
Photographer Sebastian Kim
Styling Jill Lincoln & Jordan Johnson

net-a-porter

February 11, 2016

Future Fashion
Model Lorelle Rayner
Photographer Anthony Maule
Styling Aurelia Donaldson

net-a-porter

February 18, 2016

Wilde Thing
Model Olivia Wilde
Photographer Yelena Yemchuck
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

This is gorgoeus, I haven't like the past few editorials but this one stands out for me.

I'm sure there will be HQ versions of these pics and the entire editorial soon enough.

But this is all I could find for right now.

Karolina Kurkova for the newest issue of The Edit by Net-A-Porter

*dailymail.uk

Some of the interview:

Karolina Kurkova for the newest issue of The Edit by Net-A-Porter

'It's not easy being a woman': Karolina Kurkova looks very leggy in an animal print leotard as she discusses balancing motherhood and her career

She's one of the world's most sought after supermodels, who successfully combines her career with mothering two young children.
But Karolina Kurkova, 31, admitted that for all her success, it's not easy living life as a woman.
Speaking in the latest edition of The Edit magazine, she opened up about her parenting experience as well as her feminist ideals.

'Breastfeeding is beautiful and special but it’s hard and it can be painful,' explained the model. 'When I posted a picture [on Instagram] of me feeding my baby, I didn’t plan to start a conversation; I wanted to celebrate the women who do it too.

'And when we’re looking at pictures and music videos that are much more vulgar, how can we have a problem with something so sweet and precious? I’m all about empowering women, because whether you’re working or if you’re at home taking care of your kids, it’s not easy being a woman.'
Stunning Karolina described herself as a 'modern mum' who gives her all to her children. The shoot for The Edit was her fifth since given birth to her second child, Noah Lee, who was born in November last year.

Little Noah has been present at everyone one of those shoots and Karolina admitted she wouldn't have been able to do them without her son there.
She explained: 'I need him nearby so I’m able to focus on work and not be worrying if he’s ok. I really look up to women who do it all and do it well. They’re my heroes.'
The Czech beauty was also forthcoming in discussing her rise to the top of the modelling profession, explaining that the industry was very different when she was rising the ranks than it is for today's up and coming models.
She said: 'When I started modeling there was no social media, I didn’t come from a rich family and I didn’t date anyone famous – my work spoke for me. I’m glad, because I learned discipline, dedication and patience, and it kept me grounded.
'Now you can be famous so easily and it’s dangerous, it can mess with your head. People are coming from left and right with two million followers and, whether they say they’re a model or a stylist, they’ve never trained, never worked with anybody, never sacrificed anything.
'They’re taking work from people who gave up their time and energy to learn their craft. I’m not judging, but who’s going to have the longevity? You might be cool right now, but how long will it last? Are people going to get tired of you?'
Karolina has been modelling for 16 years and worked for Victoria's Secret when she was just 16. She revealed that she was 'amazed' to still be at the top of the game and didn't feel the need to compete with younger models.
'We live in such a fast-paced world and get over everything so quickly,' she said. 'I don’t allow myself to compete with the new girls – what good is thinking like that? When you’re older, you’re more confident and comfortable. And there’s something to be said about being seasoned, rather than being very new and raw and now knowing what you’re doing.'

'Growing up I was tall and skinny with long arms and long legs, so I wasn’t confident in my own body. But I knew how to bring it out of myself on the catwalk and act sexy. I’m a goofy girl though, so I had to grow into that. I couldn’t hide in front of the camera; I had to embrace who I was.'
For her shoot in the online magazine's shoes and bags edition, Karolina wore spring/summer 2016 desings by Miu Miu, Gucci, Temperley London, Missoni, Talitha, Isabel Marant and Proenza Schouler.
She also showed off the season’s most-wanted accessories including shoes, jewelry and bags by Marni, Sophie Buhai, Martiniano, Alexander McQueen, Etro, Isabel Marant and Chloé.

*dailymail.uk

February 25, 2016

A Model Life
Model Karolina Kurkova
Photographer Fanny Latour-Lambert
Styling Tracy Taylor

net-a-porter

March 3, 2016

Je ne sais quoi
Model Clémence Poésy
Photographer Benjamin Vnuk
Styling Charlotte Blazeby

net-a-porter

Looks like Clemence is finally beginning to show her age, love these shots. Reminds me of something UK Vogue would publish.

Thurs 10th March 2016

Model: Diane Kruger
Photographer: Guy Aroch
Stylist: Catherine Newell-Hanson
Source: netaporter.com

Diane K cover.jpg

March 10, 2016

Fearless Beauty
Model Diane Kruger
Photographer Guy Aroch
Styling Catherine Newell-Hanson

net-a-porter

17 March 2016

Model: Naomi Watts
Photographer: Laurie Batley
Styling: Tracy Taylor
Source: Netaporter.com

600x600-Cover-Insta.jpg

7[2].jpg

3[2].jpg

^ I am fighting my urge to write in caps - the Photoshop in the first photo is an abomination. She should sue them for it. They literally made her look like a Lana del Rey/pig hybrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->