The 'Porter by Net-A-Porter' Thead

I love that Lena editorial, but it feels like too many images.

Quite like the styling, it looks like we'll the slovenly countrywoman will yet again be all the rage this upcoming winter? Harper's and Vogue will have a field day.

I can't accent enough how correct a choice Lena is for this cover <3 not only do i find her to be the best actor on GoT, but she is just stunning. even though it is a long editorial, i am not bored by any shot.

I think it's fantastic as well, her face just seems to match the spirit of the landscape.

July 13, 2017

Hidden Depths
Model Guinevere Van Seenus
Photographer Alexandra Nataf
Styling Morgan Pilcher

net-a-porter

Here's a gem from Guinevere's article

At 39 – not that she looks anywhere near it in the flesh or in front of the camera

barf. Apparently women look like old bags in their late thirties

Shot #8 would make a stunning cover! Overall it's a lovely editorial. Love the black agaibst the sunny landscape. I'm just not mad about the b&w images, but this is honestly much better than any of the current Vogue covers.

^That shot of Guin reminds me of a Vogue Italia cover that actually exists - Nov 08 with Toni and Katrin.

Here's a gem from Guinevere's article

barf. Apparently women look like old bags in their late thirties

:heart::heart::heart:

I'm not even close to 39, that sentence would never run in an article about a man. She looks very much 39, and there is nothing wrong with that, 39 isn't that old. Stop with the BS that implies any woman over 40 is a wrinkled grandma.

Looking good! An expert team makes a huge difference. Hard to believe this same guy gave us that awful Vogue Latin America cover with Andreea.

27th July 2017

Luna Bijl by Chris Colls

Missing image + second cover:

productsBG.jpg

EditCover.jpg

net-a-porter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini