The 'Porter by Net-A-Porter' Thead

Very nice indeed, especially after having just digested the atrocious cover of Vogue Germany! Dorit is giving me all the Michaela Bercu vibes here.

Is her name on the cover like that because of age regulations etc? They don't usually do that do they?

December 13, 2019

Last Woman Standing
Model Daisy Ridley
Photographer Matthew Sprout
Fashion editor Natasha Royt

net-a-porter

Saskia's NYC edit is incredibly cool. Styling is a bit repetitive, but all in all great editorial.

January 3, 2020

Objects Of Desire
Model Nora Attal
Photographer Ben Weller
Fashion editor Maya Zepinic

net-a-porter

So nice to see a hint of sexuality in Michelle's edit for a change. Magazines usually go the conservative route with her. Like the first editorial shot, and the Stella McCartney one!

January 13, 2020

Be The Change
Model Amber Valletta
Photographer David Luraschi
Styling Helen Broadfoot

net-a-porter

I was wondering why this reminded me of the Elizabeth Arden ads for the Sunflowers fragrance with Vendela on the beach... when I remembered that Amber used to appear in Elizabeth Arden ads for a while, and my mind's just rolling it all together into one concept.

January 20, 2020

The New Classics
Model Lina Zhang
Photographer Yelena Yemchuk
Styling Natasha Royt

net-a-porter

Ugh, why won't Angelica give her a cover already! Lina is such a beauty and her comeback is masterful. Love every single shot.

Thanks for posting, Nymphaea! :heart:

Lina is just so effortlessly chic. I love it.

I was wondering why this reminded me of the Elizabeth Arden ads for the Sunflowers fragrance with Vendela on the beach... when I remembered that Amber used to appear in Elizabeth Arden ads for a while, and my mind's just rolling it all together into one concept.

Indeed! Don't really recall Vendela's ads because I'm too young for that, but EA, Elizabeth Hurley for EL, Ines Sastre for Lancome, and Linda Evangelista for Yardley were my favourite beauty campaigns.

January 27, 2020

New Frontiers
Model Vivienne Rohner
Photographer David Luraschi
Styling Helen Broadfoot

net-a-porter

February 3, 2020

Woman Of Action
Model Claire Danes
Photographer Yelena Yemchuk
Styling Lilli Millhiser

net-a-porter