The Princess and the Frog

I'm so excited about that movie!
Cannot wait to see it!
August, September, October, November, December.... only 5 months left! hah.

It seems as if I have been waiting for this movie forever.

I don't know if Disney can comeback and make an animated musical a smash hit, but it's worth a try. ^_^

It's true - Disney does have a lot riding on this movie but I think that it can definitely bring back the animated musical. I mean, they got the Little Mermaid & Aladdin guys directing, Randy Newman composing, and the princess animation guru animating...all signs point to epic! Plus, judging from those videos, it looks like they're putting their heart & soul into the movie so I have really high hopes it'll turn out well!

I'm glad the Classic Disney is coming back. I have watched Sleepin Beauty, Snow White and Lady & Vagebond so many times I can dream them and they never ever get old.

High School Musical and all that is just a load of crap. The Classics are :heart:

True that! Nothing beats the classics :D The first five mins of the movie popped up online and it is SO adorable. I already want to see more! The animation looks gorgeous and they build up the characters, relationships & story pretty nicely...at least in that little clip. Oh sigh...only two more months!

So the movie's out now and it's gotten pretty good reviews AND got a Golden Globe nomination! Has anyone had the chance to see it yet? I went over the weekend and really loved it. It was super cute and had such a great story...and was so glad to see Disney animation back :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->