The Rimmel Makeup Thread

Reaction score
Have you tried this? It's called Rimmel's Super Lash or something. It's like $2 or 3 at WalMart. I've heard of people who used Mac mascara switching over to this and loving it.

I've never tried this myself, but I've heard good things about it, too. Have you heard of makeupalley.com? The people on that site gave it a 73% rating. Here's where you can read the reviews of it: Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara Reviews

As far as switching from MAC..... I work for MAC, and I absolutely despise their mascaras! I like Maybelline much better than MAC :smile:

I've bought Rimmel's mascara before, and it is so/so. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

As far as my favorite mascara, I love love love Maybelline's Full 'n Soft.

Originally posted by Erin@Aug 7 2004, 11:51 AM
I've bought Rimmel's mascara before, and it is so/so. I guess it just depends on what you're looking for.

As far as my favorite mascara, I love love love Maybelline's Full 'n Soft.
[snapback]324259[/snapback]​

I love Maybelline's Full 'n' Soft, too :smile: Heck, all of Maybelline's mascaras are great!

I dont Maybelline mascaras, I dont think they give my eyelashes any "lift".

Isnt Rimmel the brand kate Moss is a model for?

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Aug 7 2004, 10:17 AM
I dont Maybelline mascaras, I dont think they give my eyelashes any "lift".

Isnt Rimmel the brand kate Moss is a model for?
[snapback]324306[/snapback]​
Yes, I believe so.

I just bought it two days ago and I am not really sure yet - but I ma leaning towards my good old L'oreal

I think the best drug store brand mascara is L'Oreal's Voluminous :heart: but I always stick with Diorshow :crush:

L'Oreal Voluminous is the highest rated mascara on MakeupAlley.

However, I cannot seem to find it in Australia! Does anyone know if it goes by a different name here? :cry:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 30 2004, 12:30 PM
I think the best drug store brand mascara is L'Oreal's Voluminous :heart: but I always stick with Diorshow :crush:
[snapback]350244[/snapback]​

agreed! :wink:

but I stick with my Lancome Definicils/Amplicils :P :heart:

I disagree!!! :D

The best mascara ever is maybelline Volum´Express!
It´s stunning!

Another great great choice is the L´oreal one with two ends, it reaaaaalllyyyy lenghtnens the lashes, and has nothing to do with the Bourjois one (also with two ends) that is crap! :P

ps- the best one is the normal one (not waterproof).

I really think it depends on your own lashes. I have tried maybelline before and the mascara is just too 'wet' for me. People always say oh you don't have to spend 30 on mascara but the Lancome mascara's are the only ones that have worked for me. I have long thick lashes but Lancome never smudges, never clumps and isn't too wet.

I've used Rimmel Mascara before, and it wasn't too bad. I didn't like the brush though, you know the plastic one without bristles? It just had indents in the wand - and it got all clumped up after every use, so that was one downpoint. Great for the price though - I think it was around $12 AUD.

I use Rimmel's Endless length and lift, I love it!!

Originally posted by enrichi@Aug 30 2004, 09:19 PM
I HATE the two-layer mascaras.

HATE!!
[snapback]350768[/snapback]​

I agree, they always clump and flake on me

So awhile back Kimkhuu (which reminds me, I haven't seen her around here in awhile :( ) recommended Rimmel's brow fix product. So today I was in CVS ... no Rimmel. I see elsewhere that Wal-mart carries it, but I boycott Wal-mart due to their nasty business practices (OK, and the overall yucky depressing feeling of their stores). Please tell me someone else does ... :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->