The Room # 10 : Eniko Mihalik & Kinga Rajzak by Marton Perlaki

Luxx

oh me, oh my
Reaction score
Kinga's cover made my heart skip a beat and Eniko's...well nude Eniko is always a plus isn't it?

160vejd.jpg

Image Credit | Models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! a fantastic cover, full of energy & mystery...dark dark dark. adore it

for one second I thought it was elise instead of kinga...

This is really a beautiful issue from what I have seen, I cannot wait to get this in my hands as I am loving the stories. I know that Eniko is known for her willingness to display her beautiful body but there is something very natural about this shoot. She's as sexy as ever but there is an ease to this that I love.

Soft & Only, Lost & Lonely
Ph: Marton Perlaki
Model: Eniko :heart::heart:
Fashion Editor: Ali Toth

Image Credit | Models.com

Eniko's cover is stunning and so is her edit. But frankly, I'm quite tired of seeing her naked everywhere, all the time. It's not that I don't like it, I really do, but it's just too much.

Is there any chance of getting a review for this ?
Really would love to get this issue. Thanks for posting.

Edit:

This mag is really expensive, wow. 15 euros, where ? In all the countries in europe out of UK ?

Is there any chance of getting a review for this ?
Really would love to get this issue. Thanks for posting.

I have to wait until I get a physical copy which probably wont happen until next week some time. If anyone else has this issue and can review it would be appreciated.

Thank you. I thought this was an english magazine but it's hungarian, I suppose they have an english version of it or they just do it like MUSE, include both languages.

I probably get it on Saturday.
That's sure there are eds with Kinga, Eniko, Adina Forizs. There are some nice retrospections with the previous covergirls.
It's a bilingual mag, of course :flower: And i don't think 15 euro is too much because there's just two TheRoom in a year...

Here's a short video as a tiny review. (starts at 1:24)
http://vimeo.com/7116907

Some shots of Kinga's nice ed:
2d18xoz.jpg

n6djtg.jpg

The Room's facebook site
(http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=101928573549&share_id=107223010722&c omments=1#/photo_search.php?oid=101928573549&view=all)

I forgot mentioning there's an ed with Jana Knaureova:
6s8idl.jpg

same source

the making of:

theroommag.blogspot.com

Sneak peaks:

Adina:

Hannah Rundlof:

Kinga:

theroommag.blogspot.com

This looks all very nice. Both covers are very nice.

wow eniko looks stunning. not that i expected anything less from her... thanks for posting Luxx.

both covers are very impressive. eniko's nude ed is flawless :heart:

holy Toledo!
i think i can never get enough of Kinga.
Ms. Rajzak is an ultimate show-stopper.

i don't really care to see eniko nude at every chance she gets, but her ed is actually very beautiful and natural. the last shot is very pretty.
really excited about kinga's as well!

wow, the cover is absolutely breathtaking! Kinga surely knows how to make a cover a stunning one. :smile: plus the preview of her ed. seems great!

and, i think i'd go lesbo for Eniko. :lol: :D damn! she's sexy as hell! what a divine body she has. wish i have the same. :lol: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->