The Royal Family of Style

monacocouture said:
I little unsettling that this is the man that will one day rule Monaco...
attachment.php

I doubt it. His uncle will eventually marry and have babies of his own and they will rule Monaco.

hmmm i doubt it. Albert shows no sign of throwing in the bachelor towel soon. theres alotta talk of him adopting andrea so he can have the grimaldi name. It'll be interesting to see how this will all play out. I love Royal shananigans, haha.

monacocouture said:
yeah shes in the photographs of him i just posted. The section when hes in Zurs. The girl with the brown hair--thats her. Shes not too pretty IMO:ninja: I guess that shows some depth on Andrea's part. I mean he could be dating supermodels all day but he chooses a girl that's rather plain looking. She must have a great personality!^_^

Thank you! I agree - she does seem a little plain.

monacocouture said:
hmmm i doubt it. Albert shows no sign of throwing in the bachelor towel soon. theres alotta talk of him adopting andrea so he can have the grimaldi name. It'll be interesting to see how this will all play out. I love Royal shananigans, haha.

True, but Albert has said before that he wants to marry. He's only 40 something. He can make babies until he's dead.

I hope he has kids so Caroline's kids wont have to be put through the responsability.

More spankin new pics of Andrea from last week. He's looking all G'ed up with his hair dyed dark brown! aw snap!! Enjoy!
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I LOVE him as a brunette!

(sorry about posting again so soon) Okay those Casiraghi boys like to play with the rules of gender. Look at Pierre in the front seat of this car. (andrea's in the back) He looks like a beautiful teenage girl! It almost looks like he has The Rachel 'do made famous by Jennifer Aniston. Such lucious locks, lol..
attachment.php

andrea casiraghi is wth tatiana santo domingo now..il post candids soon...

there are new pics of the Casiraghi family from Gente magazine (scanned by Tosca at TRF) at the wedding of their cousin Afra.
There is only one pic of Charlotte, seen greeting her stepbrother Christian in the last scan.
Tatiana is wearing the popular pink Prada dress from a few seasons ago.
The older lady is their grandmother.

These are pics of Andrea and Tatiana sunbathing. Enjoy girls :wink:
(http://spetteguless.blogspot.com/)

Im obsessed with this people ... even with the Casiraghi's aunt Stephanie ... she's like a royal rock star (music album et al) ...

Charlotte is way too sweet ... being close friends with Lagerfeld and Galliano does help when they make one-of-a-kind-designs esp. for her

ok, Tatiana comes from a family in Colombia who owns an airline company and a brewery (beer) company, they are worth suposedly around 1 billion dollars. Tatiana and her family don't live in Colombia (she wasn't even born there) they reside somewhere in Europe though I'm not sure where (I think it's Switzerland though) and most people in Colombia don't even know who Tatiana is, now you see her in magazines sometimes because of Andrea but no one knew of her before that, her family business has had some downs lately, rumors of drug money and also they pretty much destroyed the airline business in Colombia because they decided to unite all the main airline companies together (bad move). people who relate her to Andrea call her family the john Kennedy's of Colombia, which is a complete lie, there are richer families in Colombia (the santo domingo's rival and others as well) but overall not one really knows about her or her family unless is a business scandal in Colombia, sadly that now may be tied with the Casiraghis and Grimaldi's because of their realtionship.

now with their heights, I've seen Andrea before and I believe he's around 5'10, someone in the Charlotte thread said he was 6ft but I don't think so, Pierre is 6ft however, I've never seen Charlotte but I believe she's around 5'4- 5'5. Tatiana is around 5'7.5

monacocouture said:
To all the Andrea fans I dont know if you heard but he's been dating this Tatiana chick for like 7 months. (a record for Andy) Shes this blue blood from Columbia, her family basically owns most the country and rumor has it that Andrea has referred to her as is fiancee a number of times. Does anyone know anything about this? If its true I think my heart is gonna fall out of my chest, lol. Clue me in!

I don't believe they're engaged but if you look in the latest edition of Vogue it says they are moving together to NY while Andrea goes to school, so they are living together already but I doubt they're engaged, I don't think his mother would approve.

Princess Stephanie is my favorite she is the rebal Princess /Rock star .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->