LegsXI

Reaction score
Couldn't find a thread on them. I really like them, can't get 'Up' out of my head!

Promo%2BUp.jpg

08475816.jpg

08466922.jpg

08463028.jpg

08462951.jpg

08459566.jpg

08452443.jpg

08451444.jpg

famous.uk.com

I love their music. Up is my favourite:smile:

OK magazine

superiorpicsforums

I love that cover, think it's brilliant. Personally I think they're better than girls aloud anyway

Now magazine

thesaturdays.forums.umusic.co.uk

the blonde one really looks like a young sienna miller!

I really like the Saturdays as well. That Vanessa can blow, she's a really good singer

FHM - March 2009

From the official website:

The Saturdays sing for Comic Relief

We can now exclusively announce that Rochelle, Frankie, Una, Vanessa and Mollie have been asked to record this year’s Comic Relief single.

The girls have only been together a year and already they are set to follow in the high-heeled shoes of other girlband royalty, such as Girls Aloud, Sugababes and The Spice Girls. They have recorded the main single for 2009’s campaign and have chose a massive track to cover – Depeche Mode’s electro-pop classic ‘Just Can’t Get Enough’.

‘I am so so excited that we have been asked to do the Comic Relief song,’ says Mollie. ‘It’s such a big compliment and it’s so nice to be helping such a good cause. I’ve always dreamt of doing something like this from being a little girl! I remember watching the Spice Girls’ song ‘Who Do You Think You Are’ and now it’s us! I cannot wait!’

Comic Relief’s Red Nose Day is on Friday 13th March and the theme this year is ‘Do Something Funny for Money’. By raising money for Red Nose Day, people can help to change lives forever. That’s because Comic Relief spends all the money raised to give extremely vulnerable, poor and disadvantaged people in the UK and Africa a helping hand to turn their lives around.

The single will be released 2nd March with Comic Relief itself taking place on 13th March

http://www.thesaturdays.co.uk/

TeenNOW: Steal The Saturdays Style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->