The Sims 3

^ I am not a fan of it, its kinda similar to Sims 3. The only good thing of Sims 4, IMO, is that you can actually decide on the size of your sims's figure (lets use chest for an example). I am not going to buy sims 4 and I am just gonna wait for sims5 instead.

^yeah i think they need to go back to sims 2 look wise although that probably did require a lot of graphics memory. i think im going to need to see more game play before i feel the need to buy

Guys, you just reminded me how much I loved to play Sims 2. That's my fav part of the whole Sims thing.

^ yeah, I missed sims 2 but my computer doesn't have enough space for the game (so lame I know!) :cry:

Sims 2 is the best. So user-friendly :heart:

Have you seen the new clothes? I mean the ones with future life expansion pack. They're pretty cool, it's the first time I like base-game clothes, They're so Balenciaga F/W 08.09 :lol:

kapo1z.jpg

my photo

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow that's awesome. I guess I have to clean up some space to install The Sims again :lol:

I'm obsessed with the new looks.

"Into the future" Lookbook :rofl:

my photos

are those built-in looks? good for them for such a huge advance in styling:cool2:

Are those actual outfits from the Into The Future expansion pack? I watched the demo on YouTube and I didn't even realise how nice the new items are. I'd use them on most of my sims. I'm still obsessed with this game btw, rarely go a week without spending at least an hour playing it. Island Paradise is probably my favourite expansion pack.

^ same, haha :lol:, when i get enough money, i am gonna buy a computer thats for me to play sims only

niceeee! cant wait to get the new clothes. its been ages since I last played.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of Sims 4? There's something about the graphics which look very amateurish.

The game will no doubt come with insanely high specs, so I doubt I'll even be able to play on my current laptop (which I bought especially for Sims 3).

Those hair textures are just horrid. The Sims 2 (a game launched 10 years ago) has better hair textures than that. :ninja:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the look of Sims 4? There's something about the graphics which look very amateurish.

The game will no doubt come with insanely high specs, so I doubt I'll even be able to play on my current laptop (which I bought especially for Sims 3).

Actually :wink:

Maxis: Sims 4 will run better on lower-end machines than Sims 3
Developer says players on less capable rigs will have "much better experience" with new game compared to past entry.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ma...-lower-end-machines-than-sims-3/1100-6413584/

Those hair textures are just horrid. The Sims 2 (a game launched 10 years ago) has better hair textures than that. :ninja:

i don't think any sims game in the making can compare to the graphics of Sims 2. I feel like with more gameplay features and focus on the other aspects of the game comes graphics that won't take up so much data. It sucks because I loved my sims on sims 2.

They are posting a video about Build mode tomorrow, can't wait.

Here are different type of houses on TS4

Facebook/The Sims

I love the fact that ceilings are higher than previous versions. It's weird because I hate how comic-like sims are on TS4 but I like those glossy houses, they look like cartoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->