[snapback]412763[/snapback]​

Oh, I can't see it!

guys45.jpg

ahhh awesome lunabella! where was that?

btw i love your hair.

^^
^
thank you both. this was august 2002.
i became crazy after that, so i don't look as well as i did then now.

Wow. You're so lucky! What was he like? I always hear how nice he is. I am always on the lookout for them in NY.

They’re representative of the mainstream-offstream, different by being the same, group. You know, the group that all the girls go for…

I don't envy their clothes, I don't envy their life, but I'd like to spend a night with Nick, Fab and Jules. like altogether. :alien:

nycgal84....thanks soo much for this post. I am a big stroke fan...Huge actually. Do you live in New York...me 2!

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Oct 31 2004, 09:32 PM
Wow. You're so lucky! What was he like? I always hear how nice he is. I am always on the lookout for them in NY.
[snapback]413069[/snapback]​

he was very nice. we waited by the side of the stage for a couple of minutes, and when he came out, the guard PUSHED a fan who was kind of close away. fab was like, "you just don't do that, man!" to the guard, and the guard was rude, and fab was like, "well you know who is watching" and he pointed up. then i asked him for an autograph and he signed my cd booklet, and then i asked for a picture, and he posed with me and gave me a hug. and i was thinking, "wow, your eyelashes are so long" 'cos i was so nervous and my mind was blanking. yeah, he was nice, he was.
and nikolai gave me an autograph also, but he was quiet beyond that.
then fab said, "we are having an afterparty, everyone can come," but we got lost on the way, and anyway, we weren't 18, so we wouldn't get into the club.

Originally posted by suite16@Oct 31 2004, 11:38 PM
nycgal84....thanks soo much for this post.  I am a big stroke fan...Huge actually.  Do you live in New York...me 2!
[snapback]413229[/snapback]​

Indeed I do. Thrilled you're such a Strokes fan! There should be more of them in this world. Oh, and Lunabella, thank you for the lovely story. They are well-known for being very nice and acommodating to their fans. Man, would I have loved to hear about that after party!

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Oct 31 2004, 03:16 PM
Every hipster on the planet looks like that thanks to The Strokes.

J'adore The Strokes, aussi!! :kiss:
[snapback]412708[/snapback]​
Same here. :heart: :blush:

but I'd like to spend a night with Nick, Fab and Jules. like altogether

OMG u read my mind
.... in the words of homer simpsons " sweeeet sweeeet cann"

i luv lluv luv the strokes...joy fashion stuff as well...peace out!!!

Originally posted by lunabella@Nov 1 2004, 06:39 AM
"well you know who is watching" and he pointed up
[snapback]413230[/snapback]​

i don't get it. did he mean god?

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Oct 31 2004, 02:16 PM
I think not. The Strokes look like that thanks to all the people who did that look decades ago. And regardless of that fact, I don't think they're a major influence in the look currently anyway. It's everywhere, but not thanks to them.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Oct 31 2004, 12:16 PM

No not really, this is pretty standard hipster look way befor the strokes came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->