The Style Of Richard Signh

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
If you're unfamiliar with New York-based stylist Richard Singh, one thing to know about him is that he has fabulous personal style. Never afraid to turn the idea of men's dressing completely on its head, Singh has been a fashion jetsetter and trendsetter for years. He's been spotted Seine-side in Paris shooting couture for Allure with Polly Mellen and has worked for top shelf brands like Revlon and with photographers Richard Avedon and Annie Liebovitz. So when a stylist of his taste and acclaim tells you that he's started a men's line and wants to send you a look book, it's eagerly anticipated. Singh doesn't disappoint. His signature mix and match style is all over a cheekily tight collection of graphic black and white tuxedo-like ensembles and monochromatic '80s infused militaristic outfits. Ethnic prints and fabrics inspired by his patrician East Indian roots via Trinidad and Canada tell a pan-Asian by way of confident downtown hipster story, and bulgy bathing suits and slogan tees on bad boys and nancy boys alike complete the unyielding collection from this stylist cum very gifted designer.

does anyone know more about his mens line???

richard_big.jpg

I don't have any information, but I'm loving the two looks on the right. :woot: :heart:

Thanks for the heads up, Lo. I'll let you know if I find anything.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luxnova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"