The Sunday Times Style October 15th, 2017 : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley by Kai Z Feng

Zorka

Reaction score

THE ROSIE REVOLUTION
Photographer: Kai Z Feng
Stylist: Sarah Gore Reeves
Hair: Christian Wood
Make-Up: Katie Lee
Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

The Sunday Times Style Digital Edition

Lorraine just couldn't live without Rosie, could she? Or maybe Rosie is her link to M&S. God know she needs each and every big advertiser on board to appease her bosses.

The photography looks great, but it harks back too much to her Elle. Even the Feng guy used to shoot her Elle covers. From that point Lorraine isn't the most original editor. I no longer buy the times personally. I thought she would go about the overhaul of the supplement in a more tasteful way, but it's literally just a fancy catalogue with some vague semblance of substance in between.

Always lovely to see Rosie. She looks beautiful as per. I do however think the last shot would have made a better cover.

This should have been the cover of Vogue Mexico, but I don't know if Sarah was fired or quit her position in that mag. I notice a big change of the type of cover models and photographers since her departure. They started the multi-covers trend this year after her last issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->