The Super Models - AppleTV+ Documentary

I prefer Claudia away from this . Nostalgic documentaries ? No , thaks .

The list could go on and on for who I’d want to see included but I’m just so beyond thrilled to see Linda Evangelista.

I’m very eager to see how Linda will answer the supermodel-related questions, given how reluctant and underwhelmed she seemed when interviewed for the In Vogue: The Editor’s Eye documentary back in 2012.

Bring on September 20, I say! :buzz:

Naomi is the only one who is not promoting on instagram… her and linda unfollow each other months ago…

I’m intrigued by this, but sometimes listening to models speak raises my blood pressure. I can only handle so much arrogance regarding winning the genetic lottery, you know? :peekingeye:

But… I’m also the type of person that’d say Christy is their favourite of that group, sooo…

Official Trailer:

Yesterday I worked all day and despite feeling quite exhausted, I managed to binge watch all four episodes - oh, my, *WHAT* an incredible experience in was!!! Since I'm 48 years old and I've got my very first Vogue for my fifteenth birthday, I practically grew up and spent my entire adult life looking up to those girls/women, so this binge watching was in a way a whole retrospective of my personal life as well, which inevitably resulted in a lot of blissful smiles, but also a few bitter tears.

Either way, the PRICELESS DOCUMENTARY :heartsuit:, worth every second of the anticipation that sometimes seemed like an eternity!

P.S. Sharing is caring, so if you have no access to Apple+ TV, feel free to DM me for video files.

I binged it as well and didn't plan to. It really makes you (re)appreciate fashion as an art form and the way traditional photography can captivate the masses. The way their divergent paths all merged into one is truly a testament to how the industry transforms (For better or worse).

Love them all but for me: Christy forever :redheart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->