The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
house key, $20 bill, credit card, I.D. card, lipstick, and condom. I have seen that before. It was on a high heel w/platform to wear to a club.

I HATE those Chanel anklet boots. They make me so disgusted. What the heck would you put in there.
"Oh wait! I had extra change in my boots!"

^ I know right? The side pouch is removable but still fugly

I could use a pair of running shoes with a pouch, I have to tie my house keys in the laces. But those boots? Yuck.

011309086__51936.jpg

source: shopnastygal

Ew, that is one of the most repulsive piece of footwear Ive ever seen. If I ever see them Id pick them up and hurl them at whoever is selling them. They'd probably smash through the wall too.

oh my goodness this thread is hilarious. I gagged at the heeled converse!

I once saw someone on a FASHION BLOG asking if she should buy these:

4559womensbirkenstockya.jpg

I hate Birkenstocks, everyone seems to wear them during the summer over here. :yuk:

They're not neccessarily ugly, but theyre very frumpy and mannish.

xFashionfollower: can you credit your pic please (making sure not to post a link)? thanks :smile:

and yeah I agree that they are not ugly, just a little... utilitarian...

Credit: planetshoes.com :blush:

Really? I find them hideous, I can't stand Birkenstocks. The sole and just everything about them is repulsive to me. :sick:

I just saw a print campaign for ed hardy shoes in the new Nylon with Sienna on the cover. I was sleepy when I saw it and I had to double take. :blink: I thought it was a joke! Once I looked at it and realized they were serious about trying to sell these abominations to consumers I immediately thought of this thread. I think I may scan the ad and post it here.:lol:
edit: ok here it is:
hideousshoes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe they make print ads for Ed Hardy :doh:

I'm dreading seeing those shoes in real life :ninja:

I apologize in advance but, I didn't know they made Ed Hardy in UGG-like form. :shock::sick:
ed_hardy_ugg_boot-160__54110.jpg

xzaviersplace.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back