The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen (June 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
omggg all these shoes are soo ugly it's blinding me... i feel nautious haha. those nastygal ones are totally nasty.. and the ed hardy pumps and boots?? wtffffff seriously!?!?! who would wear these things.

I don't see what's so horrible about those Ed Hardy pumps. I've seen much worse in the "post your shoes" thread or in the "dream shoes" thread...

crocs.jpg

:sick:
source: exquizopedia.com

I don't see what's so horrible about those Ed Hardy pumps. I've seen much worse in the "post your shoes" thread or in the "dream shoes" thread...
Amen to that, I actually like that particular pair of EH pumps (then again, I am a proud Ed Hardy lover for some things). I would wear it with a pair of black cigarette pants and then a white button-down shirt-have the shoes be the standout.

I can't believe they make print ads for Ed Hardy :doh:

I'm dreading seeing those shoes in real life :ninja:

I apologize in advance but, I didn't know they made Ed Hardy in UGG-like form. :shock::sick:

PIC

xzaviersplace.com

Im dying right now...

If yoy wanna have a pet but not shure or just can't, try this Diana Broussard boots. You hardly notice the difference:lol:
1647ec41da73.jpg
61a997a8c4c4.jpg

luisaviaroma.com

This thread is hilarious! The fish shoes... :lol:

:rofl: Flower Bomb. Those things are ridiculous! I dont even know what to say :yuk:

Those last blue ones.. wow. I feel there is something wrong with my eyes when I look at them, so out of proportions :blink:

hahahhahahaha :lol:
those blue espadrille heels... as you said "WOW" they are so bad!

I actually love the Dior ones. They look like something out of a painting

Maison Martin Margiela Tabby Half Boot
9066_1.jpg

totokaelo.com
I usually love Margiela but these camel toe boots are just :unsure:

:rofl::rofl: Oh yes, I'd love to make my feet look like hooves, it's the new trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->