The ultimate Models dating Celebrities Thread

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Ok, I guess a Thread like this has been here before (I couldn`t find it though!).

Anyway, let`s make the ultimate list! Past & Present!

Male Models

Christian Monzon: Pamela Anderson
Gabriel Aubrey: Cher :sick:
Karl Lindman: Linsay Lohan, one of the Olsen Twins! :huh:
Brad Kroenig: Karl Lagerfeld :lol:
Damien Van Zyl: Elisabeth Jagger
Federico Moyano: Paris Hilton :yuk: (please tell me this is not true!)
Jason Shaw: Paris Hilton

Female Models

Claudia Schiffer: David Copperfield :blink:
Naomi Campbell: Usher, Flavio Briatore
Heidi Klum: Flavio Briatore, Seal
Tyra Banks: Seal
Gisele Bündchen: Leonardo DiCaprio, Josh Hartnett?
Daria: Josh Hartnett?
Linda Evangelista: Seal
Rachel Hunter: Rod Stewart, Robbie Williams

Male model Marcus Schenkenberg and Pamela Anderson
Elaine Irwin married John Mellencamp

Heroin_Chic said:
Ok, I guess a Thread like this has been here before (I couldn`t find it though!).
Federico Moyano: Paris Hilton :yuk: (please tell me this is not true!)

Absolutely NOT true~LOL!!! (There are many reasons this is a false statement, all of them private however!) And I think in future you should ask those who might know rather than reading a lot of grapevine rumors and passing them around!!! Ate ja!!!

Rockinbrasil said:
Absolutely NOT true~LOL!!! (There are many reasons this is a false statement, all of them private however!) And I think in future you should ask those who might know rather than reading a lot of grapevine rumors and passing them around!!! Ate ja!!!

A friend who`s cousin works for IMG and knows Federico personally has told me!!!

Still, I hope this is not true! I really wouldn`t be fond of classy Federico having dated such scum!!! :unsure:

Adriana Lima and Lenny Kravitz

Gisele and Leondardo DiCaprio

Puff Daddy and Emma Hemming (or so I heard??)

Heroin_Chic said:
A friend who`s cousin works for IMG and knows Federico personally has told me!!!

Still, I hope this is not true! I really wouldn`t be fond of classy Federico having dated such scum!!! :unsure:

Well, it is different than hearing it from Federico himself. He is definitely not dating her now, LOL~!!!

Heroin_Chic said:

Just to let everyone on this thread know, this is a bold-faced LIE. Check out this thread:

Models dating models
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19836

Your 'source' happens to be a friend of mine as well, not related to IMG whatsoever. You should tone down on two-things: 1) gossip-monging and 2) lying.

Elmo, just ignore this girl in the future.

To the Moderator,

Please delete all my posts in this thread too. Also, my friend elmo has asked the same for the one reply posted in this thread. We both no longer want to be a part of this argument.
Thank you.

Moss and Depp is a good one! My favourite is Christy Turlington and Ed Burns cos she is my fave model and Ed... well what can I say other than HELLO:wink: !

There is also the Hall/Dicaprio Valletta/Dicaprio rumours. Boy he gets around :lol:

Also geez -I think we have some really naive people here -this is an internet discussion forum NOT the magna bleeding carta of human relationships. Plus Heroin Chic said 'her friend told her' not 'I have in blood from g-d that this is true' so I can't really see how that is a lie! Plus it is better when everyone is nice otherwise it is unpleasant

...oh and also who the hell is Federico... and who cares.

In my opinion the cool thing about modelling is that women are dominant and thus are the most interesting. I think most people only know about the women

SiennaInLondon said:
Plus Heroin Chic said 'her friend told her' not 'I have in blood from g-d that this is true' so I can't really see how that is a lie!

She lied about getting the rumor from 'a friend's cousin who works in IMG', (perhaps out of defensiveness?), as if to build a strong case. Later it was revealed her source was pure speculation by pzboyd (please read this thread carefully: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19836), who I happen to know does not have a cousin who works in IMG. Pzboyd has admitted her unwitting part in this to me privately as well as in the aforementioned thread, and it is enough for me that heroin_chic has admitted her fault in this matter by eventually requesting that her posts be deleted also in the aforementioned thread.

This is not an argument against you, just clearing my side. The only reason I ask that my posts be deleted is because even I have decided I no longer want to be part of this naivete. I don't take back anything I said and stand firmly by my argument. Which by the way was proven accurate, of course.

Gabriel Aubry never dated Cher - but one Im sure a lot of people did not know about..

Devon A. & Lenny Krafitz... back when she was still in high school @ ASL:yuk:

carolyn murphy and brandon boyd
jessica miller and brandon boyd

Tyra and NBA Star Chris Webber.

Never knew about Brad and Karl O_o;

IMGch2231.jpg

:lol::innocent:

disstop said:
Oops ... thank you for reminding me! :flower:
This dementedness from A.P. is of Adrianne Curry and her fiance Christopher Knight.

Sorry! Forgot to credit my picture as well, it's from Models.com :smile:

Adrienne and Christopher...oy vey v_v

Jessica Miller and Daron Malakian (I guess she likes the rockers..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->