The Urban Decay Thread

Friends & Family code

30% off @ urbandecay.com with the code: FNFF1
The code expires August 20th.

I love Urban Decay.

It's like a Mini-MAC for people on a budget. lol

I love their 24/7 eyeliner, primer potion and eyeshadows.

Their palettes are perfect for on- the-go use or travel.

I picked up their Baked: Best of set a couple weeks ago for half price-they also had the Foreshadow palette for $10 off and I had heard rumours that some places had the VIP liner set discounted as well. Half Baked is an absolutely lovely neutral (three words you don't hear often from me in the same sentence) and I love the glitter liner as well.

I also tested out some of the new fall stuff, and it's not particularly spectacular, although the regular eyeshadows are decent.

i love the 24/7 (stash and lucky are favorites), but don't really care about 24/7 concealer. maybe the color didn't match since i just had nasty sunburn?

and i dont care about the eyeshadows, too glittery for my taste, although i can see someone younger is loving it (am 32)

I have the Wallpaper Shadow Box and I LOVEEEE it. It has a good combination of shimmery/glittery neutrals, a couple fun colors, and then a few in between colors that could go either way. Def worth the money imo.

I bought 2 lipglosses the ones with hot guys on the cover of the tube, I'm not good with names, but they were so bad, they smelt disgusting, and both of them gave me the impression they were different colors (red & pink) but when I applied them on it was just see-through gel and glitter.

Yes, my friend has them and totally sings their praises. I personally think they are too shimmery?

how many different book palettes are there? Also what is the retain price??

Oh. My. God. I want want WANT that Alice in Wonderland box!

I think I'm in love.

And I really really really wish they'd bring Urban Decay back to New Zealand!

:heart::heart::heart:

Is that Alice in Wonderland theme set available worldwide or just in the US ? :(

i have a problem with the 24/7 pencils. after a month after purchasing and sharpening them, they drag on my eyelids. its unpleasant and the color doesnt go on well or easily.

does anyone else have this problem?

I sort of have that problem too! Because they're so soft and creamy they get blunt very quickly. Also they're not very good on my waterline. The colour doesn't come out very strong, if at all. Doesn't anyone else have this problem? :S

I don't have any problems wit hthe 24/7 glide-on eyepencils. I absolutely love them, and if they were a little cheaper, I'd buy one in every color.

I'm not sure what could be causing that problem... do you always keep it capped?

I just depoted my PP...it's so weird how they make a bottle that works like that..I mean if you don't know about depoting you're waisting money and product..doesn't make sense IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->