The War Over Plastic Surgery

My best friend paid $8000 for size 34b boobs (12b AU) she has always been tiny...

SiennaInLondon said:
Thanks for the link. I mean I am very pro surgery (ONLY facial NOT liposuction or anything a treadmill can fix. Not anti-ageing because it doesn't work and you know just grow old gracefully)

Exercise can keep a person young. Therefore, a treadmill can help you looks too. :wink:

I'm against plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons. People should just accept themselves - there's nothing wrong with a "crooked" face.

If people didn't have such negative attitudes, plastic surgery would not be necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
SiennaInLondon said:
At the same time, Lauren is disturbed by her sister's radically altered appearance.

" … It hurts to know that my sister has changed her face so much that we don't look alike."

Lauren is above, Jenny is below (obviously)

20050208_103_350x263.jpg

20050208_101_350x263.jpg

They don´t look alike?!?!? Is she joking?!
When i first start reading this article i tought it was about the 2nd girl trying to resemble the 1st! :shock:

Anyway, people who have such a distorted vision of themselves are for sure psychologicaly affected and i find that rather sad.
Behing every story of these (about severe plastic procedures) there is allways someone with the poorest self esteem ever, that was verbaly abused by their husbands, never had love at home, never was told they were beautiful by their parents, or something sad like that.... :unsure:

Lady Muck said:
Ahh a backlash! Excellent!

I've always hated plastic surgery. I don't think it makes you look better or younger, it only makes you look like you've had plastic surgery.

Don't they call them 'fish people' in LA? The poor girl in this thread has something of the fish about her anyway.
Couldn't agree more. I find plastic surgery disgusting, not only does it look fake, it shows the world how vain you are. Shouldn't people spend their time and money on something a bit more worthwhile...

Behing every story of these (about severe plastic procedures) there is allways someone with the poorest self esteem ever, that was verbaly abused by their husbands, never had love at home, never was told they were beautiful by their parents, or something sad like that.... :unsure:

Agree. It seems that usually the ones who continually go back for treatment after treatment have psychological issues that are preventing them from ever seeing themselves in a positive light.

That Jenny girl needs a therapist, not a plastic surgeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->